THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Painting and Theme Showcase

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chippen
Kabalite Warrior
Chippen

Painting and Theme Showcase Empty
PostSubject: Painting and Theme Showcase   Painting and Theme Showcase I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11 2017, 15:49

Hi all!

It seems a question that pops up a lot is around paint scheme advice. So I figured as inspiration, we could create a dump thread for painting and paint schemes! Post a couple pictures, give a brief description about what colors you used and how you painted, and how you achieved any cool effects on your more detailed models!

Ynneadwraith
Twisted
Ynneadwraith

Painting and Theme Showcase Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painting and Theme Showcase   Painting and Theme Showcase I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11 2017, 16:09

I like this idea Smile post up your scheme and a little how-to. Even if it's quite basic or you're not the greatest painter, it could help someone else Smile

Check out may pan-Eldar projects Smile Exodites, Corsairs, Craftworld, True Kin, Croneworld (soon) and one Shadowseer!: http://www.thedarkcity.net/t14405-corsairs-exodites-craftworlders-and-hopefully-kabalites-soon
Back to top Go down

Painting and Theme Showcase
Page 1 of 1