THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Harlequin Ynnari Theme

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vlad
Kabalite Warrior
Vlad

Harlequin Ynnari Theme Empty
PostSubject: Harlequin Ynnari Theme   Harlequin Ynnari Theme I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 25 2017, 10:41

Hi All,

Been a while since I posted on here! I've taken a bit of a break from the hobby but the magic that is 8th ed has drawn me back in... Anyways I digress. I fell in love with the Ynnari models when they released and thought I must collect an Ynnari army. My first port of call for this was to paint up some Harlequins.
I started this weekend with a single troupe member. Wanted to keep the main colours sharply contrasted (black and white) with a purple accent on the cloaks and hair etc... I know I did the gems wrong as I used white instead of silver paints followed by the green gem effect technical paint (forget what it's called) so I will need to correct this but what do you guys think of the black/white purple? Suitable for the death God?
Harlequin Ynnari Theme Harlie10
Harlequin Ynnari Theme Harlie11
Back to top Go down
masamune
Sybarite
masamune

PostSubject: Re: Harlequin Ynnari Theme   Harlequin Ynnari Theme I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 25 2017, 11:35

Nice color scheme & painting, looks like a solid choice to me Smile
Back to top Go down
Vlad
Kabalite Warrior
Vlad

PostSubject: Re: Harlequin Ynnari Theme   Harlequin Ynnari Theme I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 26 2017, 07:22

@masamune thank you very much! I wasn't sure if the black and white and purple would suit the models
Back to top Go down
Lord Nakariial
Kabalite Warrior
Lord Nakariial

PostSubject: Re: Harlequin Ynnari Theme   Harlequin Ynnari Theme I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 26 2017, 12:19

Clear and concise, I like that. And the scheme is complimentary to the green hilights.

Will look very cool in an army wide scheme Smile
Back to top Go down
masamune
Sybarite
masamune

PostSubject: Re: Harlequin Ynnari Theme   Harlequin Ynnari Theme I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 26 2017, 13:07

Yup, the localisated greenhighlights are doing the trick ^^
Back to top Go down
Vlad
Kabalite Warrior
Vlad

PostSubject: Re: Harlequin Ynnari Theme   Harlequin Ynnari Theme I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 26 2017, 21:29

Thanks very much guys am currently finishing off a troupe of 5 in these colours so will post some pics up when done
Back to top Go down
Krom4095
Slave
Krom4095

PostSubject: Re: Harlequin Ynnari Theme   Harlequin Ynnari Theme I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 02 2017, 03:03

Just starting my own Harlequin Troupes now. Thanks for posting. Really nice choice of colors. Can't wait to see more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harlequin Ynnari Theme   Harlequin Ynnari Theme I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harlequin Ynnari Theme
Page 1 of 1