THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Plot moving forward (spoilers)

Go down 
+2
TeenageAngst
Jehoel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jehoel
Kabalite Warrior
Jehoel

Plot moving forward (spoilers) Empty
PostSubject: Plot moving forward (spoilers)   Plot moving forward (spoilers) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25 2017, 22:57

Okay, so Biel-Tan goes bye bye, Ynnead awakens, Khaines gate brakes open and Eldar from different factions unite under a single banner.
Vect apperently doesn't want to get his hands dirty and stay out of the alliance.

But how will this affect our Dark City. Do you suspect a destruction of major parts of Commorragh. A new Vect/Coven alliance for an new codex (oh please give me a Vect mini) or that the Aeldari alliance is the first step towards Rhana Dandra.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
TeenageAngst
Incubi
TeenageAngst

PostSubject: Re: Plot moving forward (spoilers)   Plot moving forward (spoilers) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31 2017, 16:43

What would theoretically make the most money selling the most models to the most people? Therein lies your answer.
Back to top Go down
Asdrubael
Slave
Asdrubael

PostSubject: Re: Plot moving forward (spoilers)   Plot moving forward (spoilers) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28 2018, 01:33

TeenageAngst wrote:
What would theoretically make the most money selling the most models to the most people? Therein lies your answer.

+1 to you.

Sad but true.
Back to top Go down
Von Snabel
Kabalite Warrior
Von Snabel

PostSubject: Re: Plot moving forward (spoilers)   Plot moving forward (spoilers) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28 2018, 11:05

But then again you buy models the fun per price, whatever you may deem fun to be (be it cool rules or point efficiency), is worth it to you.
So, not sure why that'd be sad. It's not like they're selling anyhing essential like medication. One could just not buy it if the business practice leaves a bad taste in your mouth.
Ofc responable consumer notion and such. Don't buy your kid crap cause they cry about it and dont go homeless over plastic crack.
Back to top Go down
|Meavar
Hekatrix
|Meavar

PostSubject: Re: Plot moving forward (spoilers)   Plot moving forward (spoilers) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28 2018, 11:26

Von Snabel wrote:
But then again you buy models the fun per price, whatever you may deem fun to be (be it cool rules or point efficiency), is worth it to you.
So, not sure why that'd be sad. It's not like they're selling anyhing essential like medication. One could just not buy it if the business practice leaves a bad taste in your mouth.
Ofc responable consumer notion and such. Don't buy your kid crap cause they cry about it and dont go homeless over plastic crack.

I would never go homeless over plastic crack because then I could not store it anywhere.
I might have to go without food for a week or 2 though.

Back to top Go down
CptMetal
Dracon
CptMetal

PostSubject: Re: Plot moving forward (spoilers)   Plot moving forward (spoilers) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28 2018, 12:15

Try to feed of pain Abd suffering in the meantime.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plot moving forward (spoilers)   Plot moving forward (spoilers) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plot moving forward (spoilers)
Page 1 of 1