THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Hello all..Im a Newbie

Go down 
+2
hekatrixxy
Lazzan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lazzan
Slave
Lazzan

Hello all..Im a Newbie Empty
PostSubject: Hello all..Im a Newbie   Hello all..Im a Newbie I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 06 2017, 02:44

Hello all..Thanks to this forum and both of Brian and Thor on th epod cast I just went and bought me a giant Dark Eldar army.... Im new to the Dark Eldar, but i do have a Tyranid and an Ork army that I have played a few times.... Just wanted to say hello =)
Back to top Go down
hekatrixxy
Kabalite Warrior
hekatrixxy

PostSubject: Re: Hello all..Im a Newbie   Hello all..Im a Newbie I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 06 2017, 07:54

Welcome!

Dracon
Jimsolo

PostSubject: Re: Hello all..Im a Newbie   Hello all..Im a Newbie I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 06 2017, 08:01

Hello, child. Welcome to the Dark City.

Want some candy? It's totally legit...
Back to top Go down
CptMetal
Dracon
CptMetal

PostSubject: Re: Hello all..Im a Newbie   Hello all..Im a Newbie I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 07 2017, 21:27

Welcome! Don't mind the demons and the backstabbing. We are totally friendly.

Oh look over there, a bird!
*sharpens blade

Slave
Lazzan

PostSubject: Re: Hello all..Im a Newbie   Hello all..Im a Newbie I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 08 2017, 03:05

Thanks for the Welcome =)
Back to top Go down
Evil Space Elves
Haemonculus Ancient
Evil Space Elves

PostSubject: Re: Hello all..Im a Newbie   Hello all..Im a Newbie I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 08 2017, 04:18

Lazzan wrote:
Hello all..Thanks to this forum and both of Brian and Thor on th epod cast I just went and bought me a giant Dark Eldar army.... Im new to the Dark Eldar, but i do have a Tyranid and an Ork army that I have played a few times.... Just wanted to say hello =)

You're welcome? Razz
Great to have you here, have some fun out there Twisted Evil

My Dark Eldar Project Log
Back to top Go down
Tounguekutter
Sybarite
Tounguekutter

PostSubject: Re: Hello all..Im a Newbie   Hello all..Im a Newbie I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 09 2017, 00:45

Welcome to the most enjoyable forum on the internet! (for my money, anyway) I don't want to shove my creative fantasies on you, but I don't want to not mention how amazing Tyranid models are for converting to Beasts and Grotesques...

Whatever your interests do your own thing; The Dark City is all about reveling in pleasure anyhow! Twisted Evil

My 8th edition fandex is complete enough for appraisal (note that I completed it before any previews had been released) .  I'm sure there are inconsistencies, please let me know where they lie as you find them.  Thank you!  Click here for fandex
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello all..Im a Newbie   Hello all..Im a Newbie I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello all..Im a Newbie
Page 1 of 1