THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Another Newbie

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Another Newbie Empty
PostSubject: Another Newbie   Another Newbie I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06 2012, 20:33

Hello there.

I'm Slug, and I'm a new Dark Eldar player. So new that I've only just started putting the models together and have yet to play. Fantasy is my main interest but most people around here play 40K so I find myself drawn to that. My main interest is High Elves (6000 pts) and I have Bretonnians and Tomb Kings, not to mention Riiders of Rohan, Menoth and Skorne.

DE are my third 40K army, I've tried Tau but they sucked and were too boring so I aswapped them for Tomb Kings, and I have Tyranids. They also suck, but they are a bit more fun. DE also look like they can be a bit of fun, but also more competitive.

I'm here mainkly for advice and tips to develop some winning ways.

Slug
Back to top Go down
Evil Space Elves
Haemonculus Ancient
Evil Space Elves

Another Newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Newbie   Another Newbie I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06 2012, 20:58

Welcome!

My Dark Eldar Project Log
Back to top Go down
Shadows Revenge
Hierarch of Tactica
Shadows Revenge

Another Newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Newbie   Another Newbie I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06 2012, 21:24

Welcome to the Dark City!

Sorry to hear you didnt like your first two armies. Tau and Nids are both hard to play, but can be done well if you put enough time into it.

DE ,on the other hand, are in fact interesting and varied. The problem being is that they have a really high learning curve. But lets hope we can help you through those trying first few games Razz

Current List:
First 2k GSC List
Back to top Go down
Dez
Kabalite Warrior
Dez

Another Newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Newbie   Another Newbie I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06 2012, 23:05

Welcome Aboard, I think you'll find DE are great fun Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Another Newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Newbie   Another Newbie I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Newbie
Page 1 of 1