THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Hello, Newbie Here

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Martinman
Hellion

Hello, Newbie Here Empty
PostSubject: Hello, Newbie Here   Hello, Newbie Here I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17 2014, 03:12

Hello everyone.

I started playing 40k this summer with a Blood Angels army.  I'm really bad at list-building, and lose or tie pretty much all my games, which my experienced opponents blame on poor lists.  Because I'm a glutton for punishment, I decided to start an even harder army, and have made an account here on the recommendation of a gentleman on Reddit.  I'm in the hobby mostly for the modeling and painting, so I figured I might as well play the army with the coolest models. I want to name my Kabal "The Kabal of Calamitous Intent", but I have no idea if some other Venture Brothers fan has taken the name.
Back to top Go down
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

Hello, Newbie Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, Newbie Here   Hello, Newbie Here I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27 2014, 21:22

Harder army, but also more rewarding. And definitely better looking, as we really do have the coolest models!

Welcome to Dark Eldar, and to TDC Martinman. You will find lots of help here, and many varied suggestions too for list-building, not just the usual set-pieces. I think you will also find our modelling and painting sections to be excellent, I lean more towards those also.

Your Kabal sounds good, you can look through the 'Kabals of The Dark City' section to get an idea of whether or not you will have to employ some skulduggery in order to use it  Very Happy 

Cheers.

Mod Squad pirat    Forum rules, please read ................. or else we release the Khymerae!

The Serpents' Breath - the Dark Eldar corsair scourge
Hive Fleet Void Riven & WIP thread
Back to top Go down

Hello, Newbie Here
Page 1 of 1