THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

What I am going to buy for Ynarri DE

Go down 
+2
TeenageAngst
Bozo69PD
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Bozo69PD
Hellion

What I am going to buy for Ynarri DE Empty
PostSubject: What I am going to buy for Ynarri DE   What I am going to buy for Ynarri DE I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 21 2017, 19:58

So I think I will be picking up a few boxes for starting a 3k point Dark Eldar/Eldar/Ynarri army. Was going to buy triumvirate, start collecting eldar, start collecting dark eldar, and gangs of commorragh. I already have beasts, wraithguard and a wraithknight.

Something like

Reborn Warhost
Archon with wwp
scatbikes
8 wyches in raider (visarch and psyker chick deploy here)
5x D-scythes (with archon of course)
a bunch of beastmasters with khymera and claw fiends
I figured I would make the start collecting tank a wave serpent instead since that is better?
Seer Council formation
Triumvirate of Ynnead formation
Wraithknight

Does that seem like it would be a decent army for an Apoc game?
Back to top Go down
TeenageAngst
Incubi
TeenageAngst

PostSubject: Re: What I am going to buy for Ynarri DE   What I am going to buy for Ynarri DE I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 21 2017, 22:15

Buy whatever you want, it's your money. Apoc games are just people putting plastic on the table and rolling dice while drunk.

Flawless pieces of literary perfection:
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/2805979/
Back to top Go down
amorrowlyday
Hekatrix
amorrowlyday

PostSubject: Re: What I am going to buy for Ynarri DE   What I am going to buy for Ynarri DE I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 21 2017, 23:01

And even if you are a teetotaler this is not an apocalypse list. Not when a Warhound is going to vaporize huge swaths of the army at a time. Apocalypse is a different game just like 30k. The standard units in 40k are not the standard units in apocalypse.
Back to top Go down
lament.config
Sybarite
lament.config

PostSubject: Re: What I am going to buy for Ynarri DE   What I am going to buy for Ynarri DE I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 25 2017, 08:38

What are you using for Khymera? I like the finecast sculpts but, I'm not going to buy those in the numbers I'd like to run them.
Back to top Go down
amishprn86
Archon
amishprn86

PostSubject: Re: What I am going to buy for Ynarri DE   What I am going to buy for Ynarri DE I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 25 2017, 09:51

lament.config wrote:
What are you using for Khymera? I like the finecast sculpts but, I'm not going to buy those in the numbers I'd like to run them.

I used Chaos Flesh Hounds

Edit: Not the Khorne ones the basic Chaos Warhammer ones, the Khorne ones has Khorne markings on them.

But the Khorne ones are Larger, so if you wanted them to be a little bigger and dont mind filing off the symbols they are slightly better.

Drukhari: 10k+
SoB: 3k
AoS: BoC 9k, CoS 3k
Back to top Go down
Bozo69PD
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: What I am going to buy for Ynarri DE   What I am going to buy for Ynarri DE I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 25 2017, 16:03

Chaos warhounds from WHFB. I have like 30 of them.
Back to top Go down
JG101
Slave
JG101

PostSubject: Re: What I am going to buy for Ynarri DE   What I am going to buy for Ynarri DE I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 26 2017, 20:45

Using 3 very old zoats but was looking at AOS gryphhounds
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What I am going to buy for Ynarri DE   What I am going to buy for Ynarri DE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What I am going to buy for Ynarri DE
Page 1 of 1