THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

New to DE Army Lists

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stewok
Slave
Stewok

New to DE Army Lists Empty
PostSubject: New to DE Army Lists   New to DE Army Lists I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 28 2017, 14:39

I am new to playing Dark Eldar and I've made two lists. A 1K list for a 2v2 team i play with my friend and a solo 1850 list.

+++ New Roster (Warhammer 40,000 7th Edition v2033) (997pts) +++

++ DE Realspace Raiders Detachment (Dark Eldar: Codex (2014) v2008) ++

+ HQ +

········Archon [Blaster, Clone field, Haywire Grenades, Huskblade, Kabalite Armour, Plasma Grenades, The Archangel of Pain]
············Venom [Flickerfield, Splinter Cannon, Twin Linked Splinter Rifles]

+ Troops +

········Kabalite Warriors [Kabalite Armour]
············10x Kabalite Warrior [10x Close Combat Weapon, 10x Splinter Rifle]
············Raider [Disintegrator cannon]
············Sybarite [Close Combat Weapon, Phantasm Grenade Launcher, Splinter Rifle]

············Sybarite [Close Combat Weapon, Phantasm Grenade Launcher, Splinter Rifle]

+ Fast Attack +

········Reavers [Wychsuit]
············3x Reaver [3x Bladevanes, 3x Close combat weapon, 3x Splinter pistol]
················3x Reaver jetbike [3x Splinter Rifle]

············3x Reaver [3x Bladevanes, 3x Close combat weapon, 3x Splinter pistol]

+ Heavy Support +

········Ravager [Dark Lance, Disintegrator cannon, Disintegrator cannon]

········Talos
············Talos [Armoured Carapace, Close Combat Weapon, Twin-linked heat lance, Twin-Linked Liquifier gun]

is the 1K list.

+++ DE 1850  (Warhammer 40,000 7th Edition v2033) (1847pts) +++

++ DE Covenite Coterie Detachment (Dark Eldar: Supplement - Haemonculus Covens v2003) ++

+ HQ +

········Haemonculus [Agoniser, Flesh Gauntlet, Gnarlskin, Splinter Pistol, The Khaidesh Haemovores, The Orbs of Despair]

········Haemonculus [Agoniser, Crucible of malediction, Flesh Gauntlet, Gnarlskin, Liquifier Gun, The Panacea Perverted]

+ Elites +

········Grotesques
············Aberration [Flesh Gauntlet, Flesh Gauntlet, Gnarlskin]
············Grotesque [Flesh Gauntlet, Gnarlskin, Liquifier Gun]

········Grotesques
············Aberration [Flesh Gauntlet, Flesh Gauntlet, Gnarlskin]

+ Heavy Support +

········Cronos [Armoured Carapace, Spirit Probe, Spirit Syphon]

········Talos [Armoured Carapace, Close Combat Weapon, Twin-linked heat lance, Twin-Linked Liquifier gun]

++ DE Realspace Raiders Detachment (Dark Eldar: Codex (2014) v2008) ++

+ HQ +

········Archon [Clone field, Huskblade, Kabalite Armour, Phantasm Grenade Launcher, Plasma Grenades, Soul-trap, Splinter Pistol, The Archangel of Pain]
············Venom [Flickerfield, Grisly Trophies, Splinter Cannon, Twin Linked Splinter Rifles]

+ Troops +

+ Fast Attack +

+ Heavy Support +

Is my 1850 list.

What do people think. Any advise would be much apreciated and help to make some changes to rule the world.
Back to top Go down
Sess
Hellion
Sess

New to DE Army Lists Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to DE Army Lists   New to DE Army Lists I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 28 2017, 19:00

For the 1850 list are you running the grotesques and a haemonculus in the grotesquerie formation? Also the other haemonculus and the talos and chronos in the dark artisan formation? If you aren't I would just use the formations instead of the covenant coterie detachment, you already have exactly the units to run those formations  so may as well just use the formation to get the formation bonuses which are pretty good.

Also I would cut some of the upgrades you are taking such as the phantasm grenade launchers which aren't very useful against a lot of armies, including fearless armies like daemons or any space marine army. You also take your kabalite wariors in squads of 10 with no weapon upgrades such as splinter cannons or blasters, I figure the entire point of using 10 guys in a squad is for the heavy weapon option, otherwise you could just decrease the number of models in the squads.

For reaver jetbikes I would give them cluster caltrops on one model as this upgrade is just really good and one of the best options reavers can take.

I would also suggest having not mixing weapons on your ravagers and having them either with 3 dark lances or 3 disintegrators. If you ever want to shoot at a vehicle with higher than 11 armor with a ravager then 2/3 of your guns won't do anything, better to have one dedicated anti infantry ravager and one anti tank rather than a mix of weapons on both.

I have also find liquefier guns overcosted and a bit underwhelming. I would try to cut them in order to move some special weapons onto your more shooty oriented units like your kabalite warriors or jetbikes that will be shooting a lot more often than your grotesques would typically. Your list also seems a bit weak against vehicles, a few more blasters or dark lances here and there could help with dealing with vehicles.

Hope this helps.
Back to top Go down

New to DE Army Lists
Page 1 of 1