THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

New archon in town!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mandragora
Slave
mandragora

New archon in town! Empty
PostSubject: New archon in town!   New archon in town! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20 2011, 19:55

Hey to all!

My name is Panos and am from Greece. 10+ years in the hobby but in deep love with the Dark Kin since their first days. Lets harvest some souls!
Back to top Go down
Dez
Kabalite Warrior
Dez

PostSubject: Re: New archon in town!   New archon in town! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20 2011, 20:24

Hi Panos, welcome aboard! I'm new to DE (though not to the hobby) and was really attracted by the new models.

I'm getting engrossed deeper into Dark Eldar by the moment. I finally got my copy of the codex, and the background fluff is so good...
Back to top Go down
mandragora
Slave
mandragora

PostSubject: Re: New archon in town!   New archon in town! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20 2011, 21:27

Hi dez! When the new codex came out I was sth like "I do not need any new models, I have the old ones" but within a couple of months my whole list was made from the new range (except 2 haems). I believe that "our" army is the best GW ever done.
Back to top Go down
Dez
Kabalite Warrior
Dez

PostSubject: Re: New archon in town!   New archon in town! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20 2011, 21:53

Isn't it funny how that happens? I resisted for so long "I have too many armies to work on already. You don't even like Elves. It's FotM, you'll get over it and work on Orks." Pfft. I couldnt' resist the allure any longer. Loving DE as much as Orks, and that's saying something!
Back to top Go down
Evil Space Elves
Haemonculus Ancient
Evil Space Elves

PostSubject: Re: New archon in town!   New archon in town! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21 2011, 01:32

Welcome! totally agree that the new DE are the best army that GW has ever done from a models and rules perspective. How's the Greek 40k scene?

My Dark Eldar Project Log
Back to top Go down
mandragora
Slave
mandragora

PostSubject: Re: New archon in town!   New archon in town! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21 2011, 14:31

Thank you for the welcome message Evil Space Elves.

The greek 40k scene is no more than 250 people. As you can easily imagine, among them you may find fluffy and tournament players. There are small 40K events almost every weekend (at least in Athens) and there are some plans for bigger events within the next months.
Back to top Go down
Cailos
Kabalite Warrior
Cailos

PostSubject: Re: New archon in town!   New archon in town! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21 2011, 15:48

Welcome to the Dark City may you always know where to go.

For the Dark Kin and the feel of pain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New archon in town!   New archon in town! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New archon in town!
Page 1 of 1