THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

8e - new batch of rumors

Go down 
+6
The Red King
Skulnbonz
Creeping Darkness
Count Adhemar
Eldur
CptMetal
10 posters
AuthorMessage
CptMetal
Dracon
CptMetal

8e - new batch of rumors  Empty
PostSubject: 8e - new batch of rumors    8e - new batch of rumors  I_icon_minitimeThu May 04 2017, 09:56

http://natfka.blogspot.de/2017/05/new-insights-and-rules-for-8th-edition.html?m=1

I'm not sure what to make of this.
Back to top Go down
Eldur
Sybarite
Eldur

PostSubject: Re: 8e - new batch of rumors    8e - new batch of rumors  I_icon_minitimeThu May 04 2017, 10:05

First turn charge allowed, deploying at 18" away, command points being used to reroll things like charge distances or deny the witch, or to secure firts turn (in a bet against the opponent). I'm in.

Eldur project log for Dark Eldar and Eldar
Back to top Go down
CptMetal
Dracon
CptMetal

PostSubject: Re: 8e - new batch of rumors    8e - new batch of rumors  I_icon_minitimeThu May 04 2017, 10:15

Every unit has split fire. Could be interesting too.

But only 5 Splinter rifles on a Raider?

Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: 8e - new batch of rumors    8e - new batch of rumors  I_icon_minitimeThu May 04 2017, 10:27

Some of that I like, some of it I hate and some of it I just say "Why?"

Creeping Darkness
Wych
Creeping Darkness

PostSubject: Re: 8e - new batch of rumors    8e - new batch of rumors  I_icon_minitimeThu May 04 2017, 12:34

Shooting from vehicles seems weird... now everything is built like a Chimera?

I like the idea of Wyches with a -1 or -2 to hit in combat.

Flyers with a -2 or -3 to hit is still an improvement. We should be at the -3 end, other clunkier flyers at -2. Archon with blaster, welcome to anti-air duty.

If I'm interpreting Deep Strike correctly it seems pretty neat. No mishaps, but if you land too close you get shot. So you put your guys 9-12" away... but then if you futz your deep strike test your opponent might be able to move you into range to be shot, or move you out of your own range. Nice.

Back to top Go down
http://thecreepingdarkness.blogspot.com
Skulnbonz
Hekatrix
Skulnbonz

PostSubject: Re: 8e - new batch of rumors    8e - new batch of rumors  I_icon_minitimeThu May 04 2017, 12:44

the -1 BS to overwatch when overwatch is already a "6" to hit makes me think this is just age of sigmar rules someone is guessing will make the transition to 40K.

Most are probably correct, but I would guess not all are.

The Red King
Hekatrix
The Red King

PostSubject: Re: 8e - new batch of rumors    8e - new batch of rumors  I_icon_minitimeThu May 04 2017, 15:26

Natfka reports a very trusted source has confirmed that at least some of it is flat out wrong. So I'm just treating the whole thing as false.

Sybarite
Devilogical

PostSubject: Re: 8e - new batch of rumors    8e - new batch of rumors  I_icon_minitimeThu May 04 2017, 15:43

The Red King wrote:
Natfka reports a very trusted source has confirmed that at least some of it is flat out wrong.  So I'm just treating the whole thing as false.

Let`s hope for this Very Happy
I`m not realy like things in here

Succubus Ariel the Vengefull of the Wych cult Blade Denied to her sister, archon Elieae after the conquering Low Commoragh Dark spire.
Back to top Go down
CurstAlchemist
Wych
CurstAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: 8e - new batch of rumors    8e - new batch of rumors  I_icon_minitimeThu May 04 2017, 15:56

The Red King wrote:
Natfka reports a very trusted source has confirmed that at least some of it is flat out wrong.  So I'm just treating the whole thing as false.

Natfka actually has sources these days? I thought they just posted every wishlist they came across as rumors.
Back to top Go down
Archon_91
Wych
Archon_91

PostSubject: Re: 8e - new batch of rumors    8e - new batch of rumors  I_icon_minitimeThu May 04 2017, 20:02

The one thing that really stood out to me in there that screamed false or something we should all hate is the example that open topped vehicles now have fire points instead of being actually open where anyone can shoot ... Plus why only kabalite warriors? And why only 5 ... Seems pretty much like a huge nerf to DE if it turns out to be true ... and Orks but meh
Back to top Go down
The Red King
Hekatrix
The Red King

PostSubject: Re: 8e - new batch of rumors    8e - new batch of rumors  I_icon_minitimeThu May 04 2017, 20:54

Natfka is usually a little less concerned with veracity than BolS but the fact they themselves went out of the way to say that parts of it are untrue (which was echoed by a few people in the comments, flimsy I know) tells me it's safe to say at least some of it is false. Natfka wouldn't debunk their own rumor otherwise.

Sybarite
lament.config

PostSubject: Re: 8e - new batch of rumors    8e - new batch of rumors  I_icon_minitimeThu May 04 2017, 20:57

Not being able to put characters in squads seems way way out there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 8e - new batch of rumors    8e - new batch of rumors  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

8e - new batch of rumors
Page 1 of 1