THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Points cost question

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wooden crow
Slave
Wooden crow

Points cost question  Empty
PostSubject: Points cost question    Points cost question  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 04 2017, 01:08

I keep seeing people making lists new lists for 8ed, where are you finding the units costs, I am new to 4000k and have a few models and the pictures I have of the index are showing a power level not a points coat? Can someone point me in the right direction.
Back to top Go down
CurstAlchemist
Wych
CurstAlchemist

Points cost question  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Points cost question    Points cost question  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 04 2017, 01:35

If you have one of the complete leaks there will be a page that has the units listed with their point costs. Also keep in mind that wargear is not part of that cost and stock items must be factored in as their price as well. (A raider costs x points and the bladevanes y and the dark lance z so to get the base line price for a Dark Lance Raider you will have to look at the different lists with the prices and add X + Y + Z)

Edit the page header will be <Faction> Point Values. The pages are some times scattered in the leaks so you may need to go page by page to find it.
Back to top Go down

Points cost question
Page 1 of 1