THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Hemlock points cost

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kantalla
Wych
Kantalla

Hemlock points cost Empty
PostSubject: Hemlock points cost   Hemlock points cost I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 05 2018, 09:08

I have a question about the points cost of a Hemlock Wraithfighter from Codex Craftworlds.

The Hemlock is listed as being equipped with two Heavy D-scythes (and no other equipment), so the normal process to work out the cost would be the base cost plus the cost of two Heavy D-scythes.

However, the Hemlock has an ability called Spirit Stones, and the rules for the ability are the same as the vehicle upgrade of the same name.

Is the Hemlock also equipped with Spirit stones (and has to pay the points for the upgrade), or does it have an ability with the same name and rules (which is included in the unit points cost)?

Battlescribe assumes the extra points should be charged, but I think that is incorrect.

Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: Hemlock points cost   Hemlock points cost I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 05 2018, 09:32

Check out the CWE FAQ:

Page 108 – Hemlock Wraithfighter
Change the unit description to read:
‘A Hemlock Wraithfighter is a single model equipped with two heavy D-scythes and spirit stones.’

Kantalla
Wych
Kantalla

PostSubject: Re: Hemlock points cost   Hemlock points cost I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 05 2018, 20:24

Thanks - clears that one up nicely.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hemlock points cost   Hemlock points cost I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hemlock points cost
Page 1 of 1