THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Kabal of Red Sorrow

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghuss'ahr
Slave
Ghuss'ahr

Kabal of Red Sorrow Empty
PostSubject: Kabal of Red Sorrow   Kabal of Red Sorrow I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 29 2017, 21:38

See, not all drukhari are sadistic-masochist-evil-space-pirates. Some of them are really nice people, but because they were in the wrong place and wrong time, now they to be complete jerks to everyone so there souls are not eaten by a almighty sex-god when they die. Alas, these are rare cases. When such drukhari is found, he is banished from Commorragh. Then, the Red Sorrow comes and whispers to the poor eldar:
"Welcome to the Club."
The Red Sorrow tortures just enough not too die, and really apologize for what they've done. They'll warp in, shoot your knees saying "sorrysorrysorryimreallysorry" then warp out. They never attack if they don't need to.
They have joined Ynnead hearing there is a way to kill Slaanesh and become normal, nice people.
NAME MEANING
RED- Main color of their color scheme.
SORROW-Represents the sadness of this kabal after they torture someone.
(What do you think, is this canon legit?)
Back to top Go down
Ikol
Wych
Ikol

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of Red Sorrow   Kabal of Red Sorrow I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 30 2017, 01:05

Maybe there's a Craftworld somewhere that hadn't quite left the Webway when everything went to Warp in a hand basket.  They now drift amidst the golden spires, refusing to join Commoragh for fear of Vect, but willing to take in any of the few who cannot abide Vect's methods.  They call themselves a Kabal, mostly because looking like you're on your own is a surefire way to get yourself killed in Commoragh, and like it or not, they still need to trade in the ports.
And interfering with someone on Kabal business is a surefire way for anyone who isn't in a significantly larger Kabal to get shanked in a dark alleyway, alone.  And a long way from the Haemonculus vats of rebirth.
It's a sort of defensive camoflague, really.

Vect doesn't like people talking about this wierd place in the Webway where it's okay for Eldar to have feelings, but he doesn't want to directly attack it for fear of bringing down the wrath of half the bloody Corsair fleets on his head (this is where most non-Craftworlders and non-Commorites choose to raise their kids).

Eldrad Ulthran and his friend went and got drunk here when Eldrad got kicked out of the Farseer Club in the Gathering Storm series.

Harlequins like performing here when they're on break, it's laid back and they get decent crowds without the fanatics.

Their realspace raids are very well organised.  They only target people that live on planets where medical care is free.  And they only target people that are in a position to receive that medical care before they suffer permanent injuries.  For this reason, the T'au Empire has become exceedingly familiar with this "Kabal".

Very few members of the Imperium are even aware of their existence.

There is an Inquisitor of the Ordos Xenos with a case file that reads "Eldar that aren't total d**** heads."  It pertains mostly to the Red Sorrow.

So yeah, I'd add the Kabal of Red Sorrow to my list of "this is totally a thing" things in 40K.

Our other option is confessing that we just invented space Canadians.

"And our flag shall be a sword of seven fractal blades, coated in the blood of our enemies!"

”Woe to our enemies.  We'll tear them apart regardless.” ~Barrywise

Last edited by Ikol on Mon Feb 12 2018, 15:13; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ghuss'ahr
Slave
Ghuss'ahr

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of Red Sorrow   Kabal of Red Sorrow I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 30 2017, 02:41

You wont belive me, but I invented this Kabal and flag not thinking about Canadians lol! . Maybe I was thinking about Canadians subconsciously...?Kabal of Red Sorrow Redsor11
Тhe 3 triangles represent The Visarch, Yvraine and Ycarne. The line and red represents the Kabal, and white is the proof of purity of it, and the color of death for the enemies. (btw it just looks nice.  Rolling Eyes )
Back to top Go down
Ikol
Wych
Ikol

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of Red Sorrow   Kabal of Red Sorrow I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 30 2017, 06:02

That is just too good!

Oh my, oh my!

What laughter.

Quickly, let us consolidate on the madness; do you have a name for the current Archon of your Kabal? What are their tactics in warfare beyond "Apologetic"? Do you have any plans to model Incubi with Hockey Sticks and Ice Skates?

Back to top Go down
Ghuss'ahr
Slave
Ghuss'ahr

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of Red Sorrow   Kabal of Red Sorrow I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 30 2017, 20:24

ARCHONS
There are 2 archons wrestling for control of the Kabal.
-Ghuss'ahr, The Founder of Red Sorrow.
-Bieberior is loved among masochists of other kabals for his ear-bleeding disgusting music.
Both of these Eldar are young, though Bieberior is younger. While Ghuss'ahr is a better leader and a true image of a Red Sorrower, Biebior is more liberal and liked more by the youth.

TACTICS
The Red Sorrow are more shooty than other Kabals, and don't have that much wyches. They have no haemonculi, but have assist of harlequins and craftworlds(because they're a ynnead faction) instead. Sometimes, they work for T'au (explained later).
OTHER
-The T'au promised to send batches of criminals to The Red Sorrow so they can molest them without feeling (that much) guilty IF they assist to The Grater Good.
-I'll try to kitbash them, but I succ at it little bit.
Back to top Go down
trumoi
Slave
trumoi

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of Red Sorrow   Kabal of Red Sorrow I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 30 2017, 20:55

As a Canadian Drukhari player, I approve of this pseudo-kabal.
Back to top Go down
Ikol
Wych
Ikol

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of Red Sorrow   Kabal of Red Sorrow I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 25 2017, 04:39

trumoi wrote:
As a Canadian Drukhari player, I approve of this pseudo-kabal.

Wicked.

We're Politically Correct now.

Did you here that, rest of the world? We're PC Now!!!

Back to top Go down
Lord Nakariial
Kabalite Warrior
Lord Nakariial

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of Red Sorrow   Kabal of Red Sorrow I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 21 2017, 14:34

You need to rename your Hellions, Mounties.

We need to start seeing some progress pics of the paint up of this amazing Kabal!

Slave
TheWailingKing

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of Red Sorrow   Kabal of Red Sorrow I_icon_minitimeSat May 25 2019, 08:13

I love this more than I should
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of Red Sorrow   Kabal of Red Sorrow I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kabal of Red Sorrow
Page 1 of 1