THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Ynnari and Vehicles

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tounguekutter
Sybarite
Tounguekutter

Ynnari and Vehicles Empty
PostSubject: Ynnari and Vehicles   Ynnari and Vehicles I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15 2017, 01:50

At first glance neither Strength From Death nor Power from Pain effects vehicles so if you're running a vehicle heavy all DE Ynnari list, it should not matter much if you run them as True Kin or Reborn, right? But then I reasoned that even if a significant amount of shooting is being done by my vehicles, as long as my infantry are nearby when things die the vehicles can better help my infantry take advantage of Strength From Death. Am I on to something?

My 8th edition fandex is complete enough for appraisal (note that I completed it before any previews had been released) .  I'm sure there are inconsistencies, please let me know where they lie as you find them.  Thank you!  Click here for fandex
Back to top Go down
Jimsolo
Dracon
Jimsolo

Ynnari and Vehicles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ynnari and Vehicles   Ynnari and Vehicles I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15 2017, 02:20

Maybe.

Neither rule affects vehicle, you're correct. And vehicles dying does trigger SfD.

However, Haemonculi also affect vehicles (transports, anyway).
Back to top Go down

Ynnari and Vehicles
Page 1 of 1