THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Changing forum colors?

Go down 
+2
Count Adhemar
Glutenfreek
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Glutenfreek
Slave
Glutenfreek

Changing forum colors? Empty
PostSubject: Changing forum colors?   Changing forum colors? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 17 2017, 07:06

Is there any way to make the background white and the writing black? This inverse thing really messes with my eyes and gives me headaches
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: Changing forum colors?   Changing forum colors? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 17 2017, 07:18

Not that I'm aware of I'm afraid. The forum theme would need redesigning from the ground up. Sorry!

Jimsolo
Dracon
Jimsolo

PostSubject: Re: Changing forum colors?   Changing forum colors? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 17 2017, 13:44

The mobile version of the site is a standard black text on white background format.
Back to top Go down
lmrz
Hellion
lmrz

PostSubject: Re: Changing forum colors?   Changing forum colors? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 17 2017, 15:40

The mobile version is Tosh too -> the social icons get in the way of the next page button Sad
Back to top Go down
Hen Tai, the tentacle guy
Sybarite
Hen Tai, the tentacle guy

PostSubject: Re: Changing forum colors?   Changing forum colors? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18 2017, 17:51

If you change the colour of the forum like that, we would have to change the name to "the bright city".

TheBaconPope
Wych
TheBaconPope

PostSubject: Re: Changing forum colors?   Changing forum colors? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18 2017, 18:55

Quote :
If you change the colour of the forum like that, we would have to change the name to "the bright city".

Can't say much about the colour scheme, but I'd certainly appreciate a like button for that comment

Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: Changing forum colors?   Changing forum colors? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18 2017, 22:47

I did look at Like buttons but I'm afraid it was complete gibberish to me, luddite that I am.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Changing forum colors?   Changing forum colors? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Changing forum colors?
Page 1 of 1