THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Is there a Chaos Space Marine Forum ( a race specific forum like us and daemonic legion)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eldritchwarmaster84
Kabalite Warrior
Eldritchwarmaster84

Is there a Chaos Space Marine Forum ( a race specific forum like us and daemonic legion) Empty
PostSubject: Is there a Chaos Space Marine Forum ( a race specific forum like us and daemonic legion)   Is there a Chaos Space Marine Forum ( a race specific forum like us and daemonic legion) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07 2013, 02:22

Can anybody tell if theres something like that, just want to know. Please comment Smile
Back to top Go down
DominicJ
Wych

Is there a Chaos Space Marine Forum ( a race specific forum like us and daemonic legion) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is there a Chaos Space Marine Forum ( a race specific forum like us and daemonic legion)   Is there a Chaos Space Marine Forum ( a race specific forum like us and daemonic legion) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07 2013, 08:29

Bolter and Chainsword have one, but thats become a lot more generalist recently, which means it attracted a larger number of the "GW sucks lolz" crowd.

facelessabsalom
Wych
facelessabsalom

PostSubject: Re: Is there a Chaos Space Marine Forum ( a race specific forum like us and daemonic legion)   Is there a Chaos Space Marine Forum ( a race specific forum like us and daemonic legion) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09 2013, 10:34

There is a tau forum:
http://www.advancedtautactica.com/

Cult of Bladed Violet & Kabal of Violet Storm - DE army

The Ovatan Dynasty - Necron army
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is there a Chaos Space Marine Forum ( a race specific forum like us and daemonic legion)   Is there a Chaos Space Marine Forum ( a race specific forum like us and daemonic legion) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is there a Chaos Space Marine Forum ( a race specific forum like us and daemonic legion)
Page 1 of 1