THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Old models color theme

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dumpeal
Hekatrix
dumpeal

Old models color theme Empty
PostSubject: Old models color theme   Old models color theme I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18 2019, 17:44

Hi. I've got my hand on a few old models of raider, ravagers and troops. I want to start painting them, but I have no idea how to color them. My main army is black with blue and green highlights, but I wanted to use the old models as another kabal, to easily distinguish them on the battlefield. I search a bit of the color themes, but I only find themes for the new ones.
Back to top Go down
Burnage
Incubi
Burnage

Old models color theme Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old models color theme   Old models color theme I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18 2019, 18:37

Old models color theme SFFKlYe

The old colour schemes weren't really well fleshed out, but the default one was the top right - red, with a silver helmet. The Black Heart scheme (which I think was the only Kabal that actually had a paint scheme explicitly associated with it?) was the third on the bottom row, with black armour and a dark red helmet alongside bronze highlights.
Back to top Go down

Old models color theme
Page 1 of 1