THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Realspace Admiral

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mppqlmd
Incubi
Mppqlmd

Realspace Admiral Empty
PostSubject: Realspace Admiral   Realspace Admiral I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 10 2017, 17:59

The Realspace Admiral
45pts
M   WS    BS    S    T    W    A    LD    Sv
8     3+    2+   3    3    4     3     8     5+

Wargear

Splinter pistol

- Can exchange his splinter pistol for a blast pistol
- Can purchase a magnetic spyglass (5pts)
- Can purchase a webway barometer (8pts)
- Webway Holographic Map (20pts)

Magnetic Spyglass : if the vehicle in which the Admiral is embarked hasn't moved in the previous movement phase, every weapon equipped on this vehicle gains an additionnal 6" range. This only works if the Admiral is at Weapon Deck.
Webway barometer : after the beginning of the first player turn, whenever an enemy unit is deployed within 18" of the vehicle in which the Admiral is embarked, that vehicle may fire all its weapons at that unit if the Admiral is at Weapon Deck. If the Admiral is at Helm, the vehicle can immediatly move up to half his movement value. This ability can only proc once per turn.
Webway Holographic Map : the Admiral may be deployed in Reserve, in the Webway, with 1 allied Vehicle (that can be filled with allied units). He can then be deployed at the end of any movement phase, at more than 9" of any enemy unit. The Admiral is automatically assigned to the Helm on the turn he arrives using this artefact.

Rules
Power from Pain
Fleet member : the Realspace Admiral doesn't count in the transport capacity of the vehicles he embarks in, and can embark in allied vehicles that are not transports. At the beginning of every turn in which the Realspace Admiral is embarked in an allied vehicle, the controlling player may chose whether the Admiral positions himself at the helm or at the weapon deck.
- Helm : the vehicle gains "Acrobatic evasion : enemies targeting at this vehicle shoot with a -1 to hit penalty" (cumulative with "Hard to hit"), and rolls 2d6 when advancing.
- Weapon deck : every weapon equipped on the vehicle is shooting at BS2+. Additionnally, one weapon (controlling player's choice) gains the "Sniper" special rule.

Hekatrix
FuelDrop

Realspace Admiral Empty
PostSubject: Re: Realspace Admiral   Realspace Admiral I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 16 2017, 23:59

Unfortunately "Sniper" is no longer an actual special rule. Still, looks really good.
Back to top Go down
Mppqlmd
Incubi
Mppqlmd

Realspace Admiral Empty
PostSubject: Re: Realspace Admiral   Realspace Admiral I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 17 2017, 07:28

It seriously looks like your the only one caring about the rules developpment sub-forum, Fueldrop ^^

Klaivex
Squidmaster

Realspace Admiral Empty
PostSubject: Re: Realspace Admiral   Realspace Admiral I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 17 2017, 11:41

Oh, I still pass through from time to time.

I need to ask an important question - what ro;le do you want this guy to fulfil on the board?
It looks like he's exclusively a buff for a vehicle, in which case it seems more likely that he would be like Longstrike or Pask - either a specific vehicle character or an upgrade you'd put on one vehicle.
I think you'd do better with him like that, rather than as an Infantry character who can embark and disembark (because his role on the battlefield doesn't seem to help with him not being embarked on a vehicle).

http://www.escelionfilms.com
Mppqlmd
Incubi
Mppqlmd

Realspace Admiral Empty
PostSubject: Re: Realspace Admiral   Realspace Admiral I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 17 2017, 18:48

He is basically a vehicle upgrade with an extra purpose : help the DE fulfill heavy detachments. I think it's super hard for us to fulfill a Briguade for the moment because we have no "cheap utilitary HQ" : no psycher, no medic, no company commander, no standard bearer, etc.

Having a "promoted pilot" would be a cool secondary HQ that could help us to deal with Briguades and Battalions.

Quote :

Oh, I still pass through from time to time.
Don't worry, it was a little joke referencing the amount of posts Fueldrop creates for new units of weapons. The dude is creative, that you can't deny Smile

Hekatrix
FuelDrop

Realspace Admiral Empty
PostSubject: Re: Realspace Admiral   Realspace Admiral I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 18 2017, 01:42

Why thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Realspace Admiral Empty
PostSubject: Re: Realspace Admiral   Realspace Admiral I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Realspace Admiral
Page 1 of 1