THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Wasp Assault walkers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aschen
Sybarite
Aschen

Wasp Assault walkers Empty
PostSubject: Wasp Assault walkers   Wasp Assault walkers I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 23 2017, 10:45

So, I just picked up some forgeworld models. Got three wasp assault walkers. Are they any good? What loadout should I use? I was thinking two missile launchers each. expensive, but multipurpose
Back to top Go down
amishprn86
Archon
amishprn86

PostSubject: Re: Wasp Assault walkers   Wasp Assault walkers I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 24 2017, 08:09

Well since the CWE Codex is coming out, they might be better as War Walkers.

Wasp used to be good now they are Overcosted, 30pts more than War Walkers, with that said you do get 2 things over the War Walkers, a 5++ and DS instead of a Scout move.

War Walkers are Heavy slot, Wasp are Fast attack.

The 2 best options are either Lance for AT or Shuriken for AI, the EML are not as good of a pick, its most costly to do lessof each job, yes you gain both roles (AT/AI) but for more points and worst at both its not worth it, pick 1 roll with them.

To add, any Corsair unit that was good in 7th is now terrible compare to the equal unit in the CWE index/Codex. They literally killed Corsairs, there is no Corsairs anymore, just a high tax unit with worst rules.

Drukhari: 10k+
SoB: 3k
AoS: BoC 9k, CoS 3k
Back to top Go down
Aschen
Sybarite
Aschen

PostSubject: Re: Wasp Assault walkers   Wasp Assault walkers I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 24 2017, 09:15

thanks for the heads up! sad that Corsairs got nuked... but now kinda glad I never got to converting eldar to corsairs lol
Back to top Go down
amishprn86
Archon
amishprn86

PostSubject: Re: Wasp Assault walkers   Wasp Assault walkers I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 24 2017, 09:18

Aschen wrote:
thanks for the heads up!  sad that Corsairs got nuked... but now kinda glad I never got to converting eldar to corsairs lol

Yeah i have 2 Warp Hunters 2 Hornets and 20 Troops with 5 HQ's and like 8 bikes sitting around doing nothing now.......... OH and a heavy weapons team that is completely illegal in everyway now....

Drukhari: 10k+
SoB: 3k
AoS: BoC 9k, CoS 3k
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wasp Assault walkers   Wasp Assault walkers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wasp Assault walkers
Page 1 of 1