THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

1000 pt Coven for casual play

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MingyuOng
Slave
MingyuOng

1000 pt Coven for casual play Empty
PostSubject: 1000 pt Coven for casual play   1000 pt Coven for casual play I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 09 2017, 18:05

I love my Taloi so I tried to build around that, but I suck so I probably failed. Any advice? (I own a Chronos but thought it'd be pointless since the Taloi will be shooting a lot?)

---------------------------------
Haemonculus

5 Wracks
5 Wracks
5 Wracks

5 Scourges (4 DLs)

2 Talos Pain Engines (Each has 2 Haywire Blasters and  Twin Liquifier Guns)

4 Venoms
---------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Archon_91
Wych
Archon_91

1000 pt Coven for casual play Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1000 pt Coven for casual play   1000 pt Coven for casual play I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 11 2017, 20:20

Have you tried running it as a Cronos? The Cronos does have the ability to let those around it re-roll failed wounds of 1 and can give wounds back if it kills a model in cc, run it along side your Talos and have them both tie up elite units or smaller infantry units. It looks like a pretty solid small coven force to me. What are the Acothysts and the Haemunculous equipped with? Also the haywire blaster is ok but is very specific to lower wound count vehicles ... (Any vehicle with 10 or fewer wounds are the preferred targets and that's if the haywire aren't the only weapons shooting the vehicle)
Back to top Go down

1000 pt Coven for casual play
Page 1 of 1