THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Winning Lists

Go down 
+11
ternach
Crixalis
Burnage
sethlight
Trueborn44
BizarreShowbiz
zelatar
FattimusMcGee
Drukhari
Wildcard58
Count Adhemar
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

Winning Lists Empty
PostSubject: Winning Lists   Winning Lists I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10 2018, 09:53

This is a thread for posting up Drukhari lists that are performing well for you. Won a tournament? Post your list up here. Roflstomping all comers at your local store/group? Post your list here. Obviously it's all meta-dependent but new players might get some inspiration from successful Drukhari lists.

Gentle reminder about point costs. When posting lists on the forum, please do not include points costs for individual models or upgrades. Total cost of models and wargear in a unit is fine but no individual items please.

Count Adhemar

Wildcard58
Slave
Wildcard58

Winning Lists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winning Lists   Winning Lists I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 16 2018, 16:05

Sure I'll share. This list has become my current go to TAC list and is doing well in our local league. It was designed primarily with the ITC Champions missions in mind but has worked well in some Chapter Approved games as well.

DE TAC List [1500 Pts] 7CP

Battalion (CP 3) (Drukhari)
HQ
Archon: Agonizer, Blaster (WL: Hatred Eternal)
Archon: Agonizer, Blaster

Troops
Kabalite Warriors: Blaster, 5x Warrior
Kabalite Warriors : Blaster, 5x Warrior

Elite
Mandrakes: 6x Mandrake
Sslyth (Relic: The Parasites Kiss)

Fast Attack
Scourges: 4x Dark Lance, 5x Scourge

Dedicated Transport
Venom: 2x Splinter Cannon

Air Wing (CP 1) (Drukhari)
Flyer
Razorwing Jetfighter: Razorwing Missiles, Twin Splinter Rifle, 2x Dark Lance
Razorwing Jetfighter: Razorwing Missiles, Twin Splinter Rifle, 2x Dark Lance
Voidraven [169 Pts]: 2x Dark Scythe
Back to top Go down
Drukhari
Hellion
Drukhari

Winning Lists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winning Lists   Winning Lists I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 21 2018, 01:57

This won't help for winning any tournaments, but it may for helping people just get started with the army. The list is 500 points, and so far it's tabled every army I've thrown it against by turn 4.

[HQ] Archon - Agoniser, Parasite’s Kiss, PGL 61

[Troop] Kabalite Warrior x5 - PGL 35
[Troop] Kabalite Warrior x5 - PGL 35

[Dedicated Transport] Venom - Splinter Cannon 95
[Dedicated Transport] Venom - Splinter Cannon 95

[Flyer] Razorwing Jetfighter - Dark Lance x2, Splinter Cannon 170

Warriors in each Venom means everything that enemies can target without deepstriking turn 1 have -1 to hit and invuln saves. There's enough poison shots to cause a lot of trouble for any infantry, and 2 dark lances is enough to at least cripple a vehicle with maybe 1 reroll most of the time.

It's low points, but it works for low point games Smile
Back to top Go down
FattimusMcGee
Hellion
FattimusMcGee

Winning Lists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winning Lists   Winning Lists I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04 2018, 03:19

My current 1850 List,  hasn't lost yet:

Battalion Detachment - 6CP

HQ:

- Archon, Blaster, PGL, Agonizer, Hatred Eternal
- Archon, Parasite Kiss, Agonizer

Troops:

- Kabalite 5-man, 1x Blaster

Elites:

- Sslyth x1 (Court of the Archon)
- Trueborn 5-man, 4x Blaster

Fast Attack

- Scourge 5-man, 4x DL
- Scourge 5-man

Heavy Support

- Ravager 3xDL
- Ravager 3xDL
- Ravager 2xDissie 1xDL

Flyers:

- Razorwing Jetfighter, 2xDL, TLSR, Missiles
- Razorwing Jetfighter, 2xDL, TLSR, Missiles

Transports:

- Venom 2xSC
- Venom 2xSC
- Venom 2xSC
- Raider 1xDL

Have the flyers make runs around the perimiter of the table. Put the (or both of the) Archon(s) + Sslyth + Kabalite squad into the Raider, put everyone else into Venoms. DS both of the Scourge, usually I will put these on the two back corners so that my opponent has to choose between 3+ directions of attack. Use the carbine ones as bait (only 70pt) to buy you a turn.

**BE MINDFUL OF DEEPSTRIKES WHEN DEPLOYING** Always, always, always remember to put keep an area denial bubble around your units, ie, spacing units out so there is no room for a nasty termie squad, etc, to pop up behind you. We have the speed and range to regroup 1st turn (w/out losing any firepower) so unlike walking marines this isn't too much of a hassle. The 2nd Archon can walk and help with this. He's basically just a tax, idc what happens to him lol but he makes a great distraction carnifex (and can do some work to boot!)

**PLAY THE OBJECTIVES** Tournament settings are decided by point count, not kill count. ALWAYS focus on the obj. over anything else

**HOLD ONTO THE SCOURGE (sometimes)**: Sometimes it doesn't hurt to hang onto your Scourge til T3. This is most useful vs elite armies or ones you think will be half dead by then. Elites have small model count and will be spread out by then so can't run back to your Scourge easily, fragile armies wont have any full-strength squads by the time your Scourge DS in to whoop some ass. VS Assault or slow armies I prefer to DS early and spread them out over the entire table.

**CP POINTS** I'd mostly save these for D rolls w/your DL. Reusing them for a W roll can help too if desperate. Otherwise until we get our Codex there isn't much to use 'em on (hence having "only" 6CP being a non-issue)

**HAVE FUN** True-kin FTW
Back to top Go down
zelatar
Kabalite Warrior
zelatar

Winning Lists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winning Lists   Winning Lists I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20 2018, 23:34

Drukhari wrote:
This won't help for winning any tournaments, but it may for helping people just get started with the army. The list is 500 points, and so far it's tabled every army I've thrown it against by turn 4.

[HQ] Archon - Agoniser, Parasite’s Kiss, PGL                61

[Troop] Kabalite Warrior x5 - PGL        35
[Troop] Kabalite Warrior x5 - PGL        35

[Dedicated Transport] Venom - Splinter Cannon        95
[Dedicated Transport] Venom - Splinter Cannon        95

[Flyer] Razorwing Jetfighter - Dark Lance x2, Splinter Cannon 170

Warriors in each Venom means everything that enemies can target without deepstriking turn 1 have -1 to hit and invuln saves. There's enough poison shots to cause a lot of trouble for any infantry, and 2 dark lances is enough to at least cripple a vehicle with maybe 1 reroll most of the time.

It's low points, but it works for low point games Smile

Great list! It also serves as a reminder that new players (myself included) don't have to wait til they have a million models assembled before they can start testing out units and synergies.

Sybarite
BizarreShowbiz

Winning Lists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winning Lists   Winning Lists I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29 2018, 16:58

Won a tournament last sunday with this list

Batallion - Red Grief

HQ
Succubus. Drugs: +2M, +1T
Succubus. Drugs: +2Ld

Troops
x5 Wyches, power sword. Drugs: +1S

Transport
Raider, dissintegrator cannon, Phantasm grenade launcher
Raider, dissintegrator cannon, Phantasm grenade launcher

FA
x6 Reaver Jetbikes, x2 gravtalons. Drugs: +1WS
x6 Reaver Jetbikes, x2 gravtalons. Drugs: +1A

Spearhead - Prophets of Flesh

HQ
Urien Rakarth

HS
x2 Talos, x2 haywire blasters, macroscalpel, razorflails
x2 Talos, x2 haywire blasters, macroscalpel, razorflails
Chronos, spirit probe

Spearhead - Cabal of the Black Heart

HQ
Archon, huskblade. Writ of the living muse.

HS
Ravager, x3 Dark Lances
Ravager, x3 Dark Lances
Ravager, x3 Dark Lances

Flyers
Razorwing Jetfighter, x2 Dissies, twin splinter rifle
Razorwing Jetfighter, x2 Dissies, twin splinter rifle

2000p

Winning Lists Img_2010

Trueborn44
Kabalite Warrior
Trueborn44

Winning Lists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winning Lists   Winning Lists I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29 2018, 17:27

@bizzareshowbiz How'd you find the 6 man Reaver units? I always thought you were better either going the whole mile and having 12 or running them in 3s to tie stuff up. How did you find the talos also? I've been considering running 3 separately in a Coven Spearhead with Macro scalpels and Haywire Blasters. Looks like a brutal list all in though.

Edited because I missed a word.
Back to top Go down
sethlight
Hellion
sethlight

Winning Lists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winning Lists   Winning Lists I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29 2018, 18:48

BizarreShowbiz wrote:

Troops

I don't belive you can do that.  You can only pick 1 drug once, it's only till you've used all of them can you pick the same one again.  Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Edit: I see what's happening now. Nm.

Last edited by sethlight on Sun Apr 29 2018, 19:20; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BizarreShowbiz
Sybarite
BizarreShowbiz

Winning Lists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winning Lists   Winning Lists I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29 2018, 18:49

Thats an interesting take on reavers. Problem I see with 3 man units is that you might get blown between overwatch and close combat and that kinda defeat the purpose of them.

Talos are amazing IMO, they get the best use of the fleshcraft stratagem. Doing some tuning on the list I will try out a 3 talos unit and 3 units of 3 grotesques in a vanguard detachment in the future, but I'm happy with my spearhead atm.

BizarreShowbiz
Sybarite
BizarreShowbiz

Winning Lists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winning Lists   Winning Lists I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29 2018, 18:52

sethlight wrote:
BizarreShowbiz wrote:

Troops

I don't belive you can do that.  You can only pick 1 drug once, it's only till you've used all of them can you pick the same one again.  Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm surprised to see that is such a common misconception. I just had this discussion in the Drukhari facebook group.

Once you have picked each drug at least once the limitation ends and you are free to pick whatever drugs you want for your remaining units.

Winning Lists Drugs10

sethlight
Hellion
sethlight

Winning Lists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winning Lists   Winning Lists I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29 2018, 18:59

I'm sorry, I don't follow.  "If you do this you cannot choose a bonus that had already been taken by another unit until all 6 combat drugs have been taken" it also says that's for all of the units, not just 1, otherwise it wouldn't make sense because there is only 1 unit that can take combat drugs twice and that's because of a special rule they have.

You picked Grave Lotus, the other items can't take it until you've taken the 5 other options.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to be wrong it would be so much easier to track, so please explain.
Back to top Go down
BizarreShowbiz
Sybarite
BizarreShowbiz

Winning Lists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winning Lists   Winning Lists I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29 2018, 19:17

This thread is a place for list discussion, not rules so I'll try to be brief. If you have any follow up questions feel free to PM me and I'll get back to you ASAP.

As you said, the rule states that "If you do this you cannot choose a bonus that had already been taken by another unit until all 6 combat drugs have been taken", hence once all 6 combat drugs have been taken at least once there are no further restrictions and you can pick them freely.

Burnage
Incubi
Burnage

Winning Lists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winning Lists   Winning Lists I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30 2018, 12:20

Won a small tournament this weekend with this list based upon discussion from this thread;

Alaitoc Patrol
Farseer Skyrunner (Doom, Executioner, Warlord - Fate's Messenger, The Phoenix Gem, Singing Spear)
Warlock Skyrunner (Jinx, Witchblade)
5 x Rangers

Flayed Skull Battalion
Archon (Splinter Pistol, Huskblade)
Archon (Splinter Pistol, Huskblade)
5 x Kabalite Warriors (Blaster, PGL)
5 x Mandrakes
5 x Scourges (4 x Haywire Blasters)
Ravager (3 x Dark Lances)
Ravager (3 x Dark Lances)
Ravager (3 x Disintegrator Cannons)
Venom (2 x Splinter Cannons)

I honestly can't recommend adding a dash of psychic powers enough. My Farseer was by far my MVP, but in general the sheer amount of -1 to hit modifiers that this list has induced a huge amount of rage in my opponents.
Back to top Go down
Crixalis
Hellion
Crixalis

Winning Lists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winning Lists   Winning Lists I_icon_minitimeSat May 05 2018, 19:44

9-1-0 across 2 local tournaments so far. Pretty standard but it works a charm. Should be noted that there's a majority of Space Marine players where I'm at, and SMs aren't very good right now. Special mentions to the Grotesques and the Scourges, they always pull their own weight.

2000 pts Tournament List:

Imo, HWB Scourges are the most underrated choice in the codex by far. Having at least one unit should be mandatory. They will never fail to finish off a wounded tank and their anti-infantry shooting isn't even that horrible if it comes to it. Add to that being able to short Eldar/Necron shielding and dropping on objectives last minute, this unit is an absolute steal for 92 pts.

Also, I only take WotLM if the enemy is passive and slow moving i.e. a gun line. If they have a lot of fast moving parts and dangerous assault options, I don't even consider it. The biggest mistake you can make is feeling the need to restrict your Ravagers' movement because of WotLM. Both re-roll auras combined make you about 25% more effective. That's obviously amazing, but not worth it if it means you have all your Ravagers multi-charged. Also if there's lots of psykers on the board i'm taking Ghost Helm every time. The re-rolling 1's to hit aura by itself gives about a 16% increase so the difference isn't huge if you miss out on the WotLM aura.

Only thing I can think of that would make the list better is if we didn't need to take those 2 useless Flayed Skull Archons. 180 pts sunk is no fun, even if they do have BS 2+ Blasters.
Back to top Go down
ternach
Slave
ternach

Winning Lists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winning Lists   Winning Lists I_icon_minitimeFri May 11 2018, 09:19

Took home a tournament with the following list

The tournament format didn't include kill points so the lahmeans are there to be cheap objective grab. I also figured that I would be facing ravager lists(which I did and I won against), against ravager lists the airwing is superior due to the -1 to hit. The bomb from bombers is also pretty great, since you drop in the movement phase it can really help up to clean up screens but also to clear out things or push the last wounds onto something that might be hard to kill for us normally: Riptides, grandmaster and such. But being able to clear stuff in the movement phase is really good, since you can blow away some bubble-wrap and maybe tie things with reavers.

I only got to go first in one of the games, so the list can work even if you go second. I try to keep the fliers faaaaar away from stuff like ravagers, then swoop in and start blasting. You can really press the advantage against your dark kin here.

I play the lists as followed

Everything but scourges on the board, play very aggressively with the bikes, they are throw away units to soak up fire and put a heavy push on people. Depending on what lists I face I also play aggressively with the bombers, push in, bomb, shoot, hope for the best. With lighting fast strat and 6+++ they are surprisingly durable. I try to focus on killing everything that shoots a lot and tend to ignore things that shoot single targets with high damage.

The list is fast, which is the greatest strenght of it, so push, spread out, clear out and move, move, move.

Strats I find hyperstimm backlash to be a very good strat on the succubus or wyches, the succubus with blood glaive gets 6 attacks with s8 which can pretty much serve as a surprise against monsters, but most importantly: vehicles. The Wyches can do the same trick against t7 and below, and they are great against other dark eldar players raiders/ravagers.

Things I would do diffrently

You might notice the lack of blasters - I do think that you don't need to over stack the anti-tank in my meta. Sure, blasters are great, but with the airwing I usually got all the anti-tank I need. In case of emergency, the dissies and the archon and above-mentioned succubus can wreck armour. But an idea would be to drop the scourges and fill up with blasters or give the scourges blasters.

Lahmeans - Don't use them if you play kill point tournaments.. or do, the army is so much MSU anyway that I might not be that important. You could replace them for Ur-Ghuls too, same points, but better for damage.

Bikes - Small units which you can easily hide, but that don't cost as much as if you had stacked them with weapons. Combine into bigger units if you want to avoid the kill point trap.

Relics - We had to note even the CP ones before hand, so I picked helm of spite, the whip might have been better on the other succubus. But both are viable.

The List

Battalion – Kabal of Flayed skull – 14CP

Pre-game Stratagems

Alliance of Agony – 1 CP – Extra Warlord trait, Stimm addict.
Prizes  from the Dark City – 3CP – Helm of Spite och The Blood Glaive

HQ
1 Archon
Agoniser, Splinter pistol, Relic: Helm of Spite

1 Archon
Huskblade- Relic: The Djin blade, Splinter pistol
Warlord, Warlord trait:Famed Savagery

Elites
Lahmean

Lahmean

Troops
10 Kabalites
Splinter cannon

9 Kabalites

5 Kabalites

Fast attack
5 Scourges
4 Shredders

Dedicated transports
1 Raider
Disintegrator Cannon, splinter racks, Shock Prow

1 Raider
Disintegrator Cannon, splinter racks, Shock Prow

1 Raider
Disintegrator Cannon

1 Venom
Splinter Cannons

1 Venom
Splinter Cannons

1 Venom
Splinter Cannons

1 Venom
Splinter Cannons

Battalion – Red Grief

HQ
1 Succubus
Agoniser, Warlord trait: Stimm addict, Relic: The Blood Glaive

1 Succubus
Agoniser

Troops
10 Wyches
Sharned net, Hydra Gauntletsx2, Agoniser

5 Wyches
Sharned net, Agoniser

5 Wyches
Sharned net

Fast Attack
4 Reavers

4 Reavers

4 Reavers

Airwing detachment– Kabal of the Black Heart

Fliers

1 Razorwing Jetfighter
2 Dark Lances, Splinter cannon

1 Voidraven
2 Dark scythes, voidraven missilies.

1 Voidraven
2 Dark scythes, voidraven missilies.

2000p
Back to top Go down
CombatDrugs4Life
Hellion
CombatDrugs4Life

Winning Lists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winning Lists   Winning Lists I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12 2018, 04:10

Won a small doubles tournament, 750 pts/ player, rule of one in effect excluding troops and transports. ITC rules in effect. I got paired up with SoB battalion with celestine who did some raping, but I scored most of the points. First round was against custodes/ plague marines, the jetbikes got charged by all 12 of his infantry, leaving his two tricycle things open for a scourge deep strike, meanwhile the venom with warriors annihilated most of the custodes, starting with the vexilarius? We wiped out all of the custodes except the jetbike, the only full unit we lost was the raider, game ended BR2 16-5.
Second round we were against orks and skitarii. Celestine took out the trukk and the guy got rage and checked the rules, i got the kill 3 units challenge all on my own turn two, using the jetbikes for eviscerating flyby tyrn 2 and 3 with great success. Only lost the hellions. Ended BR3 15-6.

Red Grief outrider - 466
Warlord
Succubus, archite glaive, splinter pistol

Fast attack
5x Hellions
7x Reavers, 2x Blaster
5x Scourges, 4x haywire blaster

Dedicated Transport
Raider, disintegrator cannon, PGL, chain snares, grisly trophies

Flayed Skull Patrol- 284
HQ
Archon, blaster, venom blade

Troops
5x Kabalite warriors, shredder

Dedicated Transport

Venom, two cannon, trophies
Venom, two cannon, trophies

Back to top Go down
Skulnbonz
Hekatrix
Skulnbonz

Winning Lists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winning Lists   Winning Lists I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12 2018, 13:02

Won a tournament this weekend. tried something diferent. In preperation for the nerf bat on grots, ravagers and talos, I decided not to take any of those.

Beat Castillan/Guard list, Tau ans yanarri reaper/ shining spear spam.

My list:
Battalion and Patrol. 8 CP. all Flayed Skull

3 arcons/blasters
9 5 man warrior squads with blasters
1 ur ghoul
2 5 man scourge units with 4 shredders each
9 venoms
6 raiders

Pretty much this list is fast, in your face and dropping rerolling no cover save shots all over the place. It flusters opponents, as there is NO TARGET PRIORITY. All of them are really not worth shooting at, but all of them need to be.

Will try it again, maybe at adepticon, i haven't decided yet.

sweetbacon
Wych
sweetbacon

Winning Lists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winning Lists   Winning Lists I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12 2018, 15:12

Very interesting list, Skulnbonz. Can you talk a little about your game against Tau? It seems like they would have enough fire power to down numerous boats per turn. Also, did you take dissies on your Raiders?
Back to top Go down
Skulnbonz
Hekatrix
Skulnbonz

Winning Lists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winning Lists   Winning Lists I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12 2018, 16:17

All the raiders had dark lances, simply for the fact I wanted more anti-tank in the list. (I feel the biggest weakness is all knights, but in that case, just go for the points and ignore what you can't hurt).

Against tau- He had a 2 riptides, 3 broadsides and a ton of drones/warriors. It was a 4 objective mission. I went first, and flew all but three empty raiders (objective holders) up in his face. At that point, he was boxed in and could not move easily. I shot a lot of warriors off the board, he went and tried to drop a lot of vehicles, but spread his shots too thin and kept a few alive with 1-3 wounds. After that, It was me scoring objectives every turn, he would drop a vehicle and the warriors would pop out to keep shooting. The list is very nasty.

Against guard, I ignored the knight (shot at it maybe 1 turn with a lance or two) and took the rest of his army off the board.
Lesson of the day" You cannot bubble wrap against 9 venoms full of troops!"
won that game 36- 13. With this list, who cares if his knight drops a vehicle or three, there are plenty more moving up the board.

Against Yannari, i used the speed of my vehicles to screen against the reapers. Scored points and he just ran out of time. I did drop both scourge units and shot 22 shots (18 wounds)at his reapers and killed... 3. Great saves on his part!

GreyArea
Kabalite Warrior
GreyArea

Winning Lists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winning Lists   Winning Lists I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12 2018, 16:35

How did you divide up what was in the transports?

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
sweetbacon
Wych
sweetbacon

Winning Lists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winning Lists   Winning Lists I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12 2018, 16:47

Thanks for the explanation. Did you give the Archons any CCW weapons? What relic/WL trait did you use?

Why shredders instead of HWB on the Scourges if AT was a concern?

Why the lone Ur-ghul?

Sorry for all the questions but my current list is mostly Talos and Grotesques so looking for alternatives if CA goes overboard with the nerf bat.
Back to top Go down
Skulnbonz
Hekatrix
Skulnbonz

Winning Lists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winning Lists   Winning Lists I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12 2018, 17:57

As for the transports, I had three empty venoms and three empty raiders. I clearly stated they were empty.
6 venoms had warriors in them, so I place a lone warrior in the back to represent that.
3 raiders had warriors and arcons in them, so I placed a warrior in them and the arcon (and in the warlords case a ghoul as well) on the base of the raider.
That way I was able to keep track of what was in what.

Archons all had blasters, PGL's and huskblades.
Relics were: game 1- helm of spite. He had 2-3 psychers and the huskblades would eat up guard so i did not need help there.
Game 2- (tau) took the djinn blade
Game 3- (yannari) paid a point and took the djinn AND the helm. I felt the Djinn would come in handy against his spears, and it did!

Warlord trait was "Hatred Eternal" for all the games.  Rerolling failed wound rolls in all phases is awesome. Hell, even her PGL got some kills because of it.  

The lone UR Ghul and the reason i took a battalion and a patrol rather than a spearhead or something for the extra CP was simply because I needed to get as many vehicles as i could in the list for it to work the way I wanted.  
3 arcons
9 warriors
2 scourges and
1 ghul
equals 15 units. You may have 1 transport for each unit, so to get another venom or raider i had to pay 15 points for a Ghul.

My first draft of the list had NO scourges, 2 more ghuls and a razorwing jetfighter.  16 vehicles.  After thinking it through, I felt the scourges would do better.

As for the shredders, I love the str 6 ap-1. It is a good tank killer with the d6 shots needing at worst 5+ to wound, and against infantry they are (usually) deadly.  In the whole list, the scourges are the only thing I was not happy with.

Sponsored content

Winning Lists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winning Lists   Winning Lists I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winning Lists
Page 1 of 1