THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Wrath and Glory

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Red King
Hekatrix
The Red King

Wrath and Glory Empty
PostSubject: Wrath and Glory   Wrath and Glory I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 04 2018, 13:36

For anyone not keeping up with the 40k tabletop Rpg in development I thought I'd share things that may be of interest.

Humans are NOT the only option as was the case in Dark Heresy. Guardsmen, orks, space marines, eldar corsairs and warlocks have all been specifically called out as playable.

Also of interest to me at least was the lineup of people they have working on it. Notably Aaron Dembski-bowden author of the great Soul Hunter trilogy. Now obviously I'd be even more excited for Gav Thorpe but still.

Lastly if anyone has any experience or opinions on any of the other design team members past works I'd love to hear them.
Back to top Go down
CptMetal
Dracon
CptMetal

Wrath and Glory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrath and Glory   Wrath and Glory I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 04 2018, 14:02

Is that already available?
Back to top Go down
The Red King
Hekatrix
The Red King

Wrath and Glory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrath and Glory   Wrath and Glory I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 04 2018, 14:26

Sadly no. It's in development now. I've just been following the development diaries.

I wonder if it might deserve it's own thread when it comes out. I mean certainly if dark eldar are in as it's meant to expand on the lore I believe. Even just with corsairs it seems worth it. Perhaps to coordinate online groups to play as the player base will no doubt be small to start at least
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wrath and Glory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrath and Glory   Wrath and Glory I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wrath and Glory
Page 1 of 1