THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Is this thing on??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
feti guap
Hellion
feti guap

Is this thing on?? Empty
PostSubject: Is this thing on??   Is this thing on?? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06 2018, 04:18

Hello my name is feti guap and I am a...
space pirate

Denizens,
Small intro:
Crawled into this little safe haven in internet about a year ago just through SEO. I play on and off but really appreciate the community here so I thought I would join... Shoutout Splintermind podcast, listen all the time you guys are awesome.

40k Hobby:
Been collecting Dark Eldar since 2012. Before that I played Grey Knights for quite awhile. I have built a modest collection over the years. I love so many aspects of the hobby and lore. I have been trying to explore painting a lot more lately as I am attempting to get my army in tip top shape to tackle eighth and possibly go to some comps. I really enjoy modelling and am always throwing pieces together trying to make something fun and functional. Planning on posting a steampunk reaper I have been working on after I'm done here.

Other Hobby:
I like a lot of computer gaming FPS and MOBA. I play old consoles too and breed many pokemans.

Nice to meet you thanks for having me!

Kabalite Warrior
Von Snabel

Is this thing on?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this thing on??   Is this thing on?? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06 2018, 12:21

Hey and welcome!
Looking forward on seeing both you and your steam punk creations here in the Dark City!

Sybarite
Tounguekutter

Is this thing on?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this thing on??   Is this thing on?? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08 2018, 07:45

@feti guap Awesome! I'm writing a Drukhari fandex and I'm looking for input on fleshing out the design of Space-bound kabals/cults/covens that exist predominantly in realspace outside of the Dark City itself. Maybe you'd like to provide some input? So far I have a <Kabal of the Severed> Kabalite trait, and an idea for "Odynokines" or Drukhari psykers that exist outside the concern of Vect (but never outside the reach Wink )

My 8th edition fandex is complete enough for appraisal (note that I completed it before any previews had been released) .  I'm sure there are inconsistencies, please let me know where they lie as you find them.  Thank you!  Click here for fandex
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Is this thing on?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this thing on??   Is this thing on?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is this thing on??
Page 1 of 1