THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post

Go down 
+3
Lord_Alino
Korazell
Mngwa
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post Empty
PostSubject: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12 2013, 14:36

PLAYER LIST (strike means that the character is currently dead/unconscious/inactive)
ravengoescaw  -  Syrenthi Allataan (aka Slasher of Spines) - We got our Hellion spy here!
Cavash - Y’rrithis Vathrith - a wych from the Cult of Strife
Korazell - Jeniko Nillium - another wych
Lord_Alino - Las'Kalo - the kabalite warrior
pyrak - Avire - an incubi (not in the infiltration squad)
facelessabsalom - Amalith - a bloodbride of the cult of Strife (not in the infiltration squad)
Orthien - Xeaith - a wrack (not in the infiltration squad)

The basic rules:
GM (me) posts a message, explaining what non-players do and how they interact in the world, while explaining in what situation the players themselves are. Then, each player posts once, telling what actions they will take, until all players have done so. Editing your previous post after someone else has already posted is forbidden, except if I want a round where the players must co-operate and make decisions together. After, I post once again, starting a new round! I want to keep the game going smoothly, but not too fast, so there is a deadline of one week. I start a new round in 7 days, even if someone has not yet posted their part. In this case, some horrible accident could occur for that character, so be on time if you want to keep alive! (If the round started more quickly, because everyone had already posted before 7 days had passed, I could wait a little longer.)
Well, thats the basic idea, lets hope its good Smile

So, next up, I probably should write the
Story
A lone raider flies across the desolate area known as Low Comorragh. A dangerous mission is ahead, and everyone inside knows that they are trusted upon. What kind of kabalite warrior would betray their Archons trust, with all the rewards promised for victory, and the murderous hatred of one's superiors and the shame of defeat in case of failure?

The hellions of Dry Sky had always been of trouble. Now, they have done the worst kind of crime one can commit in the Dark City, and that is to help their Craftworld kin to scheme against the very soul of Comorragh!

A small craftworld had managed to assault its way through the city's defences in the way of surprise and their skilled snipers. But when reinforcements arrived to send these intruders to the arms of She Who Thirsts, they were all slain by a gang of a hundred, lightning fast hellion fighters!

Now, a small squad of loyal (for Dark Eldar standards) and skilled members of the Kabal of Obsidian Claw, along with the help of numerous other kabals and wych cults, have come to infiltrate their hideout within the tunnels of an old factory.

Meanwhile, Asdrubael Vect himself, along with his best Archons, have began an assault on the other side, drawing all but some of the guards there to fight them, while the infiltration squad moves in with two tasks in mind.
One, to kill the farseer, whose identity is unknown, and the hellion's leader Zhetoran.
And two, to find the maps the Eldar had used to breach through the webway to their hidden city, and make sure that these maps are destroyed.

Players:

If you wish to join, I can fill in more players (since they seem to keep dying from being inactive or something Razz ). PM me if interested, and I will see if there is a good role available.
I cant think of any more roles so not recruiting new people, but
IF YOU HAD A CHARACTER HERE BUT WERE INACTIVE (shame on you) PM ME AND I WILL SEE IF I CAN GET YOU BACK

Skills
A simple system: You invest points in a skill. When there comes a dice roll in a situation what uses the skill, I add in the number of points in that skill. Some dice rolls can be affected by many skills. Simple simple.  rabbit

CC (Close Combat)
Weapons (Guns, simply that)
Charm (Personality, attractiveness and blah blah)
Intelligence (Something a brilliant strategist has)
Perception (The skill of someone aware of surroundings, reflexes)
Speed (Good to have when trying to outrun someone)
Technic (DE good at this can figure out how to fix broken stuff, operate vehicles etc.)

Comments are welcome, but recruiting happens by sending me a message!  Cool

THE CULT OF THE BURNING LEAF

THE COVEN OF THE HOLLOWED

Last edited by Mngwa on Sun Nov 17 2013, 14:13; edited 23 times in total
Back to top Go down
Korazell
Sybarite
Korazell

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11 2013, 17:35

Jeniko Nillium - Wytch of the cult of strife.

Born to a single Mother and raised in the coven, she was trained at a young age like the other children of Commorragh to survive. Guile and Combat were her ABC's and ways to lie and trick her first lessons. As she grew older along with her peers they were instructed to fight against each other first in non-lethal, which she passed alongside her potentially promising peers, and then lethal and brutal deathmatches that weeded out the week, which she passed standing across from her promising peers warily waiting for their attempt on her life. Such is life in Commorragh.

Her first Gladitorial battle was barely a success. She was matched against two human slaves with a weapon tossed to them. She had to wrestle the weapon away from the desperate duo and kill them both, almost dying several times as the smaller framed female tried stubbornly to brute force the weapon away. She finally feigned that the one had her arms pinned behind her and was being held so the final blow could be given, but she twisted, allowing the blade to graze her side to stab into her captors stomach, allowing her to escape and through surprise, wrestle the blade away and remove the other's head.

From then on things only got harder, but life got better. Her power grew slowly through the battles she fought against the slavemasters newest projects. The special duels between wytches swung in her favor, usually, and her rank as Wytch was finally solidified after her impressive one versus four fight with only a hand blade and a boot-hook. Now, free from the sqaubbles of the unworthy she has to look forward to the competitive nature of being in a coven. For only a few can become a Hekatrix and even fewer a succubus. And as far as Jeniko is concerned, why stop there?

I couldn't get the Pm to work, so, there is my Wytch application! Sorry, Mngwa!
Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11 2013, 19:06

Np, added. Will be finishing the skill system soon

Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16 2013, 14:20

Okay, sent PMs for everyone. Not sure did I manage to get them all going, clicked "send" on 5 different tabs in about 10 seconds. So all players tell me if you didnt get a PM!

Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26 2013, 20:11

may i ask when we will start
Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27 2013, 12:31

As soon as Cavash finds a new charger for his laptop Smile

Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27 2013, 16:03

lol, that is quite funny acctually
Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27 2013, 16:38

Will create a char topic soon, once I have everyones profile ready. It will include skills, traits, and starting gear (and I will update it whenever there comes new equipment or skill improvement).

Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02 2013, 22:58

Mngwa, my heads about to burst from waiting XD
Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02 2013, 23:36

Don't worry, Alino. My laptop charger has been broken recently and I only got a new one today, so I'm doing the points now.

The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post YiVCUio
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03 2013, 01:08

oh ye, i forgot about that, srry!
Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03 2013, 07:40

Great, Cav is back! Very Happy

I will make a few topics soon on the RP section... will promise that it will start at least by next monday.

EDIT: Lists-thread up.

Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07 2013, 11:27

IC (In Character) thread up!! bounce

Be sure to talk only as your character there, and always check this and the lists thread before posting, in case there is some info you missed!!

Back to top Go down
pyrak
Slave
pyrak

PostSubject: the PM restriction thing is annoying.   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07 2013, 19:57

I would like to join either as a Reaver jetbiker or a Incubus.
Back to top Go down
ravengoescaw
Heamonculi
ravengoescaw

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07 2013, 22:38

First post yay me.

http://www.thedarkcity.net/t12640-band-of-the-unbending-thorn#142250

Still fighting the world and saving damsels in distress. ~Raven
Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21 2013, 08:53

Okay... round number 2 started, without Cavash. But no worries, your char is still out there, not dead yet!
Also... this time, the infiltration team has little to post. As you will notice, you will all be just "running" (no options yet, sorrys all). No need to post anything fancy, but it is ofc allowed if you want Very Happy
I will make the first skill tests for all, and we will see how it goes... and is anyone shot down.
Also PMs sent for the two not-in-the-infiltration-team members.

Oh and like you already have, everyone keep posting from third person view!

Oh and remember to keep watch of the lists thread, too.

Back to top Go down
ravengoescaw
Heamonculi
ravengoescaw

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23 2013, 08:19

Sorry folks life kicked up in a bad way. I am back.

http://www.thedarkcity.net/t12640-band-of-the-unbending-thorn#142250

Still fighting the world and saving damsels in distress. ~Raven
Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23 2013, 12:36

No worries, didn't even notice you missing Wink

Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27 2013, 11:45

Be sure to check out the Lists thread if you havent already. Added stuff there again.
Also, a few more notes that I forgot to tell
- Everyone in the infiltration team is without a helmet. No effect on game, but just for imagination reasons, is all Wink There also hasnt been much description of what the characters look like, but im going to go as wild as saying that you can just think it up.
- There has been no combat yet, but here are a few things good to remember when it comes:
  • If you have a weapon that (according to the DE codex) can be fired with while still being able to charge means that you can do that in combat too. Fire a splinter pistol/blaster at someone and then charge him (or, breaking the rules now, charge someone you didnt shoot in another direction?)

• I will tell where the enemies are, what weapons they are wielding, and so on. You can just tell what weapon you wield and tell to who you are going to attack against. Since we go on turns, be sure to check if a previous poster has charged at someone, so you can decide if you want to charge at something else! Cool

An example of a combat scene:
Two space marine-nobodys walk in a park with their good buddy, terminator. Suddenly, four kabalite warriors appear in front of them with their rifles pointing at them! Another two warriors sneak up behind them, but thanks to the great perception of the marines, they are noticed.

Player info:
Space marine 1, Space marine 2, terminator: You see 4 kabalite warriors ahead of you, with ranged weapons. 2 kabalite warriors are behind you, with melee weapons ready, rifles at their back.

Space marine 1: He takes up his sword and runs towards the warriors in front of him in a mad charge!!
Space marine 2: He turns around swiftly and fires his boltgun at the warriors behind them!
Terminator: With his shield raised, he charges with space marine number 1 towards the 4 warriors.

Next round of the example combat scene:
Because of the slowness of space marine 1's charge, splinter shots from one of the warriors fell him as their poison surged through his body. The terminator, however, surprises the warriors and decapitates one with a mighty sweep. He also manages to parry one stab from another warrior, and staggers back.
Meanwhile, space marine 2 fires a few lucky shots and the other kabalite warrior falls down as he screams in agony. The other warrior jumps into the cover of a nearby bush (they are in a park) and hides there.

Player info:
Space marine 1: You are dead Twisted Evil
Space marine 2: Your boltgun needs reloading, but it appears safe enough to do that and still charge somewhere afterwards. You see the kabalite warrior hidden in the bush, and you hear the sounds of the fight behind you.
Terminator: Two warriors are closing in on you, wielding daggers, the third one backing away and reloading his splinter rifle.

and so on...

Back to top Go down
pyrak
Slave
pyrak

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29 2013, 07:13

I like being descriptive for combat, particularly close combat.

Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29 2013, 14:44

Well, im afraid it will be slightly limited since you can only describe your own actions, not what the opponent does Neutral
But no worries, you can make a long post even if you are just telling that you are charging. Just add a lot of info ^^

Back to top Go down
pyrak
Slave
pyrak

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30 2013, 07:39

I'll still manage to pull off the descriptive part without controlling my opponent tongue , I already have an idea of how it'll work formed in my head.

Wych
facelessabsalom

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30 2013, 09:18

Are you still accepting new members? Smile

Cult of Bladed Violet & Kabal of Violet Storm - DE army

The Ovatan Dynasty - Necron army
Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30 2013, 13:28

I am. Will send a whisper with a few role-offers to choose from. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post I_icon_minitimeThu May 16 2013, 14:46

Well, there has not been any game turns for a while, but worry not, I will post the next round later today! Our Hellion spy has not yet posted, and we will see if that affects what happens to him soon Evil or Very Mad
Hold on yet for a while.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post   The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The betrayer gang (OOC) Full at the moment, New info in first post
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next