THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Reavers and Bladevanes.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Marquis Vaulkhere
Kabalite Warrior
Marquis Vaulkhere

Reavers and Bladevanes. Empty
PostSubject: Reavers and Bladevanes.   Reavers and Bladevanes. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15 2011, 02:43

So I am confused as to the ability of bladevanes in regards to turbo boosting.

It say's in the codex "when moving with turbo boosters, a reaver unit may slash its foes with its blade vanes."

To my knowledge a unit may only turbo boost once.

That means that a unit of reavers my only ever use its blade vanes once per game?

I am sorry if my question is realy obvious but I am not great at understanding rules.
Back to top Go down
lonewolf5d
Hellion
lonewolf5d

PostSubject: Re: Reavers and Bladevanes.   Reavers and Bladevanes. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15 2011, 04:07

I love my Reavers. there is nothing stated anywhere which restricts u to a single turbo. not only does it grant u a wonderful cover save, but otherwise u would be paying for a worthless upgrade on the caltrops.
if anything is written on the codex read under " Reaver Jetbike" last sentence. they are just that fast.
Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: Reavers and Bladevanes.   Reavers and Bladevanes. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15 2011, 04:17

I can't think of any rule I've read that limits you to one turbo-boost per game. I think you're mistaking it with something else.
Back to top Go down
Marquis Vaulkhere
Kabalite Warrior
Marquis Vaulkhere

PostSubject: Re: Reavers and Bladevanes.   Reavers and Bladevanes. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15 2011, 04:22

I must be. Geez I am realy digging the reavers now. Thank you for the help with this.
I just read about how the blade vains do d3 PER REAVER; must buy reavers ASAP.
Back to top Go down
Evil Space Elves
Haemonculus Ancient
Evil Space Elves

PostSubject: Re: Reavers and Bladevanes.   Reavers and Bladevanes. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15 2011, 04:25

Sometimes it is awesome to be wrong, isn't it! Very Happy They really are that cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reavers and Bladevanes.   Reavers and Bladevanes. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reavers and Bladevanes.
Page 1 of 1