THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Reavers bladevanes clarifying question :o)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PaulT
Kabalite Warrior

Reavers bladevanes clarifying question :o) Empty
PostSubject: Reavers bladevanes clarifying question :o)   Reavers bladevanes clarifying question :o) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17 2013, 06:49

So for example a unit of 9 reavers, 3 can have cluster caltrops and the other 6 have bladebanes? therefore it the unit of 9 flies over an enemy non vehicle unit it inflicts 6 D3 S3 hits and 3 D6 S6 hits? Is all that correct? I hope so because that's devastating. Thanks Very Happy

Oh also in order to do that they have turbo boosted so thay get their 3+ jink save, skilled rider etc. Can they take that save from any weapon fired at them? for example barrage weapons, template weapons
Back to top Go down
Mt252368
Hellion
Mt252368

PostSubject: Re: Reavers bladevanes clarifying question :o)   Reavers bladevanes clarifying question :o) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17 2013, 07:03

Actually bladevanes are S4! Even more devastating. Smile

And template weapons will still ignore their cover save.
Back to top Go down
PaulT
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Reavers bladevanes clarifying question :o)   Reavers bladevanes clarifying question :o) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17 2013, 07:34

Oh S4 so they are, so that's correct then? better assemble and paint 3 more before the weekend, then giving me 9., sweet Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mushkilla
Arena Champion
Mushkilla

PostSubject: Re: Reavers bladevanes clarifying question :o)   Reavers bladevanes clarifying question :o) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17 2013, 10:32

They will get cover against barrage weapons, just not anything with the "ignore cover" spacial rule.

“Even the Black Buzzards thought highly of him, and those maniacs were renowned for hating everyone.” - Tantalus, by Braden Campbell
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reavers bladevanes clarifying question :o)   Reavers bladevanes clarifying question :o) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reavers bladevanes clarifying question :o)
Page 1 of 1