THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Psychic Dark Eldar

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ShamPow1999
Hellion

Psychic Dark Eldar Empty
PostSubject: Psychic Dark Eldar   Psychic Dark Eldar I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10 2018, 06:08

The Warlord Trait for the Prophets of Flesh states that the Haemonculi of this coven engage in soothsaying despite psychic ban in the Dark City!

I thought the Dark Eldars innate psychic ability has shriveled up and was basically unusable now. Does this open up the door for Dark Eldar psychers in the wake of the removal of a certain tyrant?
Back to top Go down
lament.config
Sybarite
lament.config

Psychic Dark Eldar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Dark Eldar   Psychic Dark Eldar I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10 2018, 08:29

Doubt it.

Vect is still on top of everything and will continue to be. Open use of psychic powers and tapping into the warp seem against the rules of Commoragh. Still, who's going to stop the coven from doing what they do and is there method of soothsaying warp related?
Back to top Go down
Gorefather
Hellion
Gorefather

Psychic Dark Eldar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Dark Eldar   Psychic Dark Eldar I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10 2018, 15:23

Nah read the Path of the Dark Eldar series, it has a good example of how Haemonculi treat their scrying and prophecies.
Back to top Go down
Vorl-Xoelanth
Hellion
Vorl-Xoelanth

Psychic Dark Eldar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Dark Eldar   Psychic Dark Eldar I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10 2018, 17:08

Rakarth's coven probably gets a special pass because Vect also benefits from it no doubt, after all it is very much a Vect trait to forbid something for everyone else but then use it secretly to his advantage. Also their Soothsaying is quite primitive compared to the Craftworld Warlock's for example. In the Path of the Dark Eldar there is a Dark Eldar witch who can predict the future by throwing bone runes on the ground. This limited psychic activity is probably the extent of what they can do without causing the webway to melt around them though.

'Pain is power, and power is everything. We therefore seek every opportunity to inflict pain, and we do not allow limits to be imposed upon our imagination. The Flesh, the Mind, the Soul - all can be made to feel torments eternal. And when all three scream in agony within a single being, the path to immortality lies open before us. So it has been since the beginning, and so it will continue until we extinguish the stars and the galaxy lies dark and fallow.' - Mantra of the Kabal of the Dying Sun
Back to top Go down
ShamPow1999
Hellion

Psychic Dark Eldar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Dark Eldar   Psychic Dark Eldar I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10 2018, 19:22

That makes sense! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Psychic Dark Eldar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Dark Eldar   Psychic Dark Eldar I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Psychic Dark Eldar
Page 1 of 1