THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Psychic Dark Eldar

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ch'thilian
Slave
Ch'thilian

Psychic Dark Eldar Empty
PostSubject: Psychic Dark Eldar   Psychic Dark Eldar I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29 2014, 03:07

After not being into ANY sort of warhammer/40k for years, ive decided to come back in with dark eldar (i lost my reasonably big SM army.... good riddance i say.) Anyway, im now running Dark Eldar.

Heres my fluff.

My archon (my name) is an exodite of his own accord because of his affiliation with psykers and other eldar Exodites. They dont reside in commoragh instead, they inhabit planets and stolen ships - Raiding whoever they can.

My psyker is a "fallen" farseer who has gone through the path of the seer only to find himself among dark eldar (still toying with this). His mind is "just" right to resist and reason with all gods of chaos. Through doing this, he has struck a deal with slaanesh - to capture a "quota" of souls every year or so.

Any help or anything that would be cool to add or change would be GREATLY appreciated.

Also, im interested to hear if anyone else has done this or what "different" dark eldar armies are you running?

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
CheeZe
Hellion

Psychic Dark Eldar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Dark Eldar   Psychic Dark Eldar I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30 2014, 21:15

http://www.thedarkcity.net/t9526-dark-eldar-worlds-and-psykers

You may glean something from this

Ch'thilian
Slave
Ch'thilian

Psychic Dark Eldar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Dark Eldar   Psychic Dark Eldar I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31 2014, 03:56

Thanks mate, im really new here haha
Back to top Go down
Tengu
Wych
Tengu

Psychic Dark Eldar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Dark Eldar   Psychic Dark Eldar I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01 2014, 18:00

That's what I was thinking.

a DE could go down with an attack of psychic powers and manage to escape, becoming an Exodite or more likely a Corsair...Heck, they might even be welcome on a Craft world.

but they would still have contacts in Commoragh, and so lead/be part of a true DE army
Back to top Go down
Ch'thilian
Slave
Ch'thilian

Psychic Dark Eldar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Dark Eldar   Psychic Dark Eldar I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02 2014, 07:38

I have a WIP story line (which im also hoping to put into a novel at some point) that talks about the archon who steals shipments of vect's slaves and heaps of other souls and end up near an (exoditeish?) farseer. The farseer is toying with some crazy magick when the archon interupts him, causing him to brighten all the souls around the target area (being he is on a ship full of slaves) and attracts the attention of slaanesh and other gods. The farseer knows exactly what happened and ran away - their "soul brightness" to the gods would be tiny in comparison. The archon follows him curiously, without killing him. They meet up and strike a deal to capture souls and work on crazy magick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Psychic Dark Eldar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Dark Eldar   Psychic Dark Eldar I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Psychic Dark Eldar
Page 1 of 1