THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

a conversion for my archon

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
gunnerboy1607
Kabalite Warrior
gunnerboy1607

a conversion for my archon Empty
PostSubject: a conversion for my archon   a conversion for my archon I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19 2011, 10:14

sooo awesome people of this forum! im just wondering, might sound stupid...but still

im wondering, what type of good, arm and head combination can i use? that will make it look good. cause i really want to put a hellglaive thing on him. but i usually run huskblades or aggys on him :/

Hellion
Candice Heart-Reaper

PostSubject: Re: a conversion for my archon   a conversion for my archon I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19 2011, 11:57

You could cut down the blade thing from a hellglaive and glue it in place of a power weapon blade from the Kabalite kit. That's what I did. Just paint it sutably and it would make a great huskblade in my opinion ! tongue

For a head.. That depends a lot on your preferences ! I personnaly really like the scared one from the Wych sprues, but that's just me ! Go through all you've got and just take what pleases you the most. You can try on different ones as long as you don't glue'em on (just use bluetack of somekind), then you can easily find out wich one suits you the most.

Back to top Go down
gunnerboy1607
Kabalite Warrior
gunnerboy1607

PostSubject: Re: a conversion for my archon   a conversion for my archon I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19 2011, 12:08

ahhh shank you! Very Happy
cause i was going through my bitz! and its either the really scary looking one that comes with the archon itself, or one of the full on visor helm from wyches...or i think a head from wyches maybe that has one eye scarred with the mouth cover! or even the blad head u get with the weird things on it! that comes in a raider sprue! Razz

btu with the weapon...hmmmm...im gonna think Razz cause i plan to convert for the duke soon, sooooo i might try the hellglaive then...cause if u think about it...it is double Wink

Hellion
Candice Heart-Reaper

PostSubject: Re: a conversion for my archon   a conversion for my archon I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19 2011, 19:09

Double glaive things on Sliscus would be nice indeed. Smile Eager to see pics of your work !

Back to top Go down
gunnerboy1607
Kabalite Warrior
gunnerboy1607

PostSubject: Re: a conversion for my archon   a conversion for my archon I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20 2011, 07:01

YEEEWWWW!!! yeah ill try not to screw it up Razz

Dread Pirate
GAR

PostSubject: Re: a conversion for my archon   a conversion for my archon I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21 2011, 03:18

MOst fols use a Dark elf corsair double blades for their Slicus conversion.

One thing I thought might be neat is to use the forearm mounted weapons similar to the Warp Spider Exarch for a pair of blades. The one in the wych set is alright, but the pose is bad.

My thoughts anyway.

a conversion for my archon Youdaamrg
Back to top Go down
http://garness.blogspot.com/
gunnerboy1607
Kabalite Warrior
gunnerboy1607

PostSubject: Re: a conversion for my archon   a conversion for my archon I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22 2011, 05:13

Hahah yeah iv seen a few. But I just love the idea of a hellglaive Smile (but I hate hellions)

Yes!!! I know what u mean. I want to make an DE character that's like Enzo from AC2...like with the arm knife thing Very Happy

Wych
Siticus the Ancient

PostSubject: Re: a conversion for my archon   a conversion for my archon I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23 2011, 10:02

Another way of doing a right-hand weapon is simply taking a pistol hand, cutting off the pistol itself so that only the gripped handle remains, then gluing on a sword with its handle cut off. It might be rather simplistic and could use a bit of greenstuff to extend the pistol's handle, but the end result looks quite nice.

Ebonhart
Kabalite Warrior
Ebonhart

PostSubject: Re: a conversion for my archon   a conversion for my archon I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23 2011, 05:40

if your taken with the hellgalve, try putting one together using a spare spear from the raider and a few swords that you happen to like the blades from.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a conversion for my archon   a conversion for my archon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a conversion for my archon
Page 1 of 1