THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Naggaroth Nightmares

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vorl-Xoelanth
Hellion
Vorl-Xoelanth

Naggaroth Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Naggaroth Nightmares   Naggaroth Nightmares I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03 2018, 23:15

So these new bloodbowl minis have been announced. Looks likes good conversion potential.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZI6_AfpoYLw

Naggaroth Nightmares Jiqw2xB

Naggaroth Nightmares G6kaD2z

Naggaroth Nightmares SZvcbdC

'Pain is power, and power is everything. We therefore seek every opportunity to inflict pain, and we do not allow limits to be imposed upon our imagination. The Flesh, the Mind, the Soul - all can be made to feel torments eternal. And when all three scream in agony within a single being, the path to immortality lies open before us. So it has been since the beginning, and so it will continue until we extinguish the stars and the galaxy lies dark and fallow.' - Mantra of the Kabal of the Dying Sun
Back to top Go down
TeenageAngst
Incubi
TeenageAngst

PostSubject: Re: Naggaroth Nightmares   Naggaroth Nightmares I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04 2018, 04:14

If it wasn't for the faces being so hideous.

Also where are the cheerleaders? The heck is the point of converting a bunch of dark elves if I can't have a bunch of ladies in daisy dukes and body thongs traipsing about?

Flawless pieces of literary perfection:
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/2805979/
Back to top Go down
AzraeI
Wych
AzraeI

PostSubject: Re: Naggaroth Nightmares   Naggaroth Nightmares I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04 2018, 23:08

TeenageAngst wrote:
If it wasn't for the faces being so hideous.

Also where are the cheerleaders? The heck is the point of converting a bunch of dark elves if I can't have a bunch of ladies in daisy dukes and body thongs traipsing about?

ermahgerd taht was so sexist!
Back to top Go down
TheBaconPope
Wych
TheBaconPope

PostSubject: Re: Naggaroth Nightmares   Naggaroth Nightmares I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05 2018, 05:53

They look alright, and a head swap shouldn't be too hard.

I'm just really struggling to think what they'd be useful as, their aesthetic isn's regal enough for an HQ. Perhaps alternative Sergeant models?

PostSubject: Re: Naggaroth Nightmares   Naggaroth Nightmares I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naggaroth Nightmares
Page 1 of 1