THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Coven of Delightful Nightmares

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
garag
Slave
garag

Coven of Delightful Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Coven of Delightful Nightmares   Coven of Delightful Nightmares I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24 2020, 16:58

A small detachment of Dark Angels was surprisingly attacked by a Tyranids force on the
frozen world of Vatnajökull. It seems that only the primaris lieutenant survived in the favor of a blizzard. He activated his beacon and transmitted an emergency call but communication were eratic.

However the call have been intercepted by the Coven of Delightful Nightmares. Haemonculus Aconitum Napellus decides to run a raid in order to capture the Primaris. All the more the primaris report mentionned the name of Tadehus Bore and the Serynge of the Sweet Death...

Hi everyone, this can be the synopsis of the first battle of my new project. A converting, painting, narrative gaming campaign based on Drukhari VS Tyranids. I will details the lore of the campaign in the same time I present the evolution of my painting. I am very excited about this project. My kids too!

Stay tune for next episode!

Last edited by garag on Mon Apr 27 2020, 08:41; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fisheyes
Klaivex
fisheyes

Coven of Delightful Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coven of Delightful Nightmares   Coven of Delightful Nightmares I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24 2020, 18:15

Looking forward to it.

Bring back some slaves to the Dark City. The True Kin hunger Wink
Back to top Go down

Coven of Delightful Nightmares
Page 1 of 1