THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Nightmares come to life - rumors about the next killteam boxset seems to have new Mandrakes vs. Nightlords

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Archon_91
Wych
Archon_91

Nightmares come to life - rumors about the next killteam boxset seems to have new Mandrakes vs. Nightlords Empty
PostSubject: Nightmares come to life - rumors about the next killteam boxset seems to have new Mandrakes vs. Nightlords   Nightmares come to life - rumors about the next killteam boxset seems to have new Mandrakes vs. Nightlords I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 30 2023, 15:31

https://youtu.be/r76GOBjQXJ4?si=ZYv2nv8jKVOXBUuF

Here is the video discussing the next killteam boxset that has druhkari vs. Nightlords and the rumor is new mandrakes are the unit from the druhkari

Supposedly either before Christmas or right after in January
Back to top Go down
krayd
Hekatrix
krayd

Nightmares come to life - rumors about the next killteam boxset seems to have new Mandrakes vs. Nightlords Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmares come to life - rumors about the next killteam boxset seems to have new Mandrakes vs. Nightlords   Nightmares come to life - rumors about the next killteam boxset seems to have new Mandrakes vs. Nightlords I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 30 2023, 21:01

Since I'm not expecting any type of additional variation for mandrake squads if they are in the box, the best we can hope for in KT are rules similar to what is apparently coming with the striking scorpions box. The scorps rules are supposedly rules for a mixed aspect warrior kill team, so it would be nice to have a mixed drukhari KT. I wouldn't get my hopes up about this, though.

As for use in 40k, plastic mandrakes are long overdue.

Archon_91 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Zenotaph
Hekatrix
Zenotaph

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares come to life - rumors about the next killteam boxset seems to have new Mandrakes vs. Nightlords   Nightmares come to life - rumors about the next killteam boxset seems to have new Mandrakes vs. Nightlords I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 30 2023, 22:02

When Mandrakes are our new Killteam, then what about equipment?

Klaivex
Squidmaster

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares come to life - rumors about the next killteam boxset seems to have new Mandrakes vs. Nightlords   Nightmares come to life - rumors about the next killteam boxset seems to have new Mandrakes vs. Nightlords I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 01 2023, 09:41

Quote :
Supposedly either before Christmas or right after in January

If that's part of the rumour, it almost certainly can't be true. It was only recently revealed that the next Kill Team box set is Striking Scorpions vs Scouts. They're not going to announce a different one before that releases, and likely not for a few months after that either.

http://www.escelionfilms.com
Vorl-Xoelanth
Hellion
Vorl-Xoelanth

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares come to life - rumors about the next killteam boxset seems to have new Mandrakes vs. Nightlords   Nightmares come to life - rumors about the next killteam boxset seems to have new Mandrakes vs. Nightlords I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02 2023, 21:46

Any new plastic stuff is good, I feel lately like we're Games Workshop's secret neglected bastard child living in the attic and fed table scraps once a fortnight... I mean more so than in the past at least.

'Pain is power, and power is everything. We therefore seek every opportunity to inflict pain, and we do not allow limits to be imposed upon our imagination. The Flesh, the Mind, the Soul - all can be made to feel torments eternal. And when all three scream in agony within a single being, the path to immortality lies open before us. So it has been since the beginning, and so it will continue until we extinguish the stars and the galaxy lies dark and fallow.' - Mantra of the Kabal of the Dying Sun
Back to top Go down
Zenotaph
Hekatrix
Zenotaph

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares come to life - rumors about the next killteam boxset seems to have new Mandrakes vs. Nightlords   Nightmares come to life - rumors about the next killteam boxset seems to have new Mandrakes vs. Nightlords I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 15 2023, 12:46

Well... its Striking Scorpipns, not Mandrakes. Lucky Crystalcuddlers...

At least, hope remains.

Wych
Archon_91

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares come to life - rumors about the next killteam boxset seems to have new Mandrakes vs. Nightlords   Nightmares come to life - rumors about the next killteam boxset seems to have new Mandrakes vs. Nightlords I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 15 2023, 12:54

The scorpions aren't in the box opposite the nightlords they are opposite phobos scout's I believe, the other side to "Killteam nightmares" hasn't been shown off yet just the nightlord half
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares come to life - rumors about the next killteam boxset seems to have new Mandrakes vs. Nightlords   Nightmares come to life - rumors about the next killteam boxset seems to have new Mandrakes vs. Nightlords I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nightmares come to life - rumors about the next killteam boxset seems to have new Mandrakes vs. Nightlords
Page 1 of 1