THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Yncarne assembly instructions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
drdoom222222
Kabalite Warrior
drdoom222222

Yncarne assembly instructions Empty
PostSubject: Yncarne assembly instructions   Yncarne assembly instructions I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10 2018, 12:58

Hi guys,

Just wondering if any of of you guys would have pics of how to assemble the Yncarne model. (got it on ebay with no instructions.) I could probably still get it assembled without, but its such a pretty model I don't want to mess it up. Post here or pm whichever,

Thanks,

drdoom222222
Back to top Go down
lcfr
Sybarite
lcfr

PostSubject: Re: Yncarne assembly instructions   Yncarne assembly instructions I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10 2018, 16:58

I think I have the assembly manual still floating around, but I won't be able to check that for you until the evening. If you haven't received a reply from someone else in the meantime shoot me a pm in about 6 hours.
Back to top Go down
alexxk
Slave
alexxk

PostSubject: Re: Yncarne assembly instructions   Yncarne assembly instructions I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11 2018, 11:36

Im not sure if its allowed to post links to reddit/imgur so just google warhammer yncarnce instructions and the first reddit link is what you need!
Back to top Go down
drdoom222222
Kabalite Warrior
drdoom222222

PostSubject: Re: Yncarne assembly instructions   Yncarne assembly instructions I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13 2018, 12:13

Thanks for the replies guys, found with your reddit directions, alexxk. Smile

Im gonna try an assemble it this weekend. Only thing I dread more is trying to paint it and not make a complete balls of it! Wink

thanks again,

drdoom222222
Back to top Go down
alexxk
Slave
alexxk

PostSubject: Re: Yncarne assembly instructions   Yncarne assembly instructions I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13 2018, 19:31

I have to say that the built was one of the hardest I have done! Sometimes I was really struggeling to find hoe the parts of the whirly dirly fit together Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kantalla
Wych
Kantalla

PostSubject: Re: Yncarne assembly instructions   Yncarne assembly instructions I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14 2018, 01:56

Assembly hint... Attach head to swirl, and keep body separate for painting.

Back to top Go down
drdoom222222
Kabalite Warrior
drdoom222222

PostSubject: Re: Yncarne assembly instructions   Yncarne assembly instructions I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17 2018, 11:30

thanks guys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yncarne assembly instructions   Yncarne assembly instructions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yncarne assembly instructions
Page 1 of 1