THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

New 2000p Dark Eldar + Eldar for tournaments

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lost Vyper
Kabalite Warrior
Lost Vyper

New 2000p Dark Eldar + Eldar for tournaments Empty
PostSubject: New 2000p Dark Eldar + Eldar for tournaments   New 2000p Dark Eldar + Eldar for tournaments I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22 2018, 12:37

Patrol Detachment Aeldari - Alaitoc: Fieldcraft

HQ
Farseer Skyrunner : Doom, Fortune, Shuriken Pistol, Twin Shuriken Catapult, Witchblade

Troops
5x Ranger

Battalion Detachment +5CP Drukhari: Kabal of the Black Heart

HQ
Archon : Blast Pistol, Huskblade, Labyrinthine Cunning, Warlord (Archon)
Archon : Blast Pistol, Venom Blade

Troops
3 x Kabalite Warriors, Sybarite, Kabalite Warrior with special weapon: Blaster

Flyer
Razorwing Jetfighter : Twin splinter rifle, 2x Dark Lance
Razorwing Jetfighter : Twin splinter rifle, 2x Dark Lance

Dedicated Transport
Venom : 2 x Splinter Cannon

Vanguard Detachment +1CP Drukhari : Prophets of Flesh

HQ
Urien Rakarth

Elites
6 x Grotesques
4x Mandrake, Nightfiend
4x Mandrake, Nightfiend

Heavy Support
3 x Talos
Talos: Macro-Scalpel, Macro-Scalpel, 2x Splinter Cannon
Talos: Macro-Scalpel, Macro-Scalpel, 2x Splinter Cannon
Talos: Macro-Scalpel, Macro-Scalpel, Stinger Pod

2 x Talos
Talos: Macro-Scalpel, Macro-Scalpel, 2x Heat lance
Talos: Macro-Scalpel, Macro-Scalpel, 2x Heat lance

Hi ya´ll,

Well, after the last tournament effort, i played with Eldar a game (no, still the weaker cousins...Wink ), one or two games with a fun list of True Kin (still hate the Wracks and Wyches...) and then i went back to creating a new list for some upcoming tournament (none close by, so i have time to tweak this again).

The first draft here, was pretty alright, only thing i gotta think are the relics and obsessions. I tried the Black heart one, mainly for the FNP on the vehicles (which caused a hilarious dice roll in the last round, when my Venom was on one wound and got charged by a Hive Tyrant and i had to make two 6 ups...and i did...opponent had a long face but i was smiling. Guy watching our game straight up bursted to laugh...), but i like the Obsidian Rose better.

I had a really good and close game with a Tyranid player (who also goes to tournaments). This wasn´t necessarily a tournament nids list, but it was nasty. It was the 3 x Hive Tyrant, BUT, wtih LOADS of shooting from Hive Guard, big bugs and bigger bugs (can´t remember the names Wink ). Game would have been a minor DE victory had it ended in the end of the 5th, but as it got to the 6th, he got me way from an objctive and i got his Hive Tyrant down to A SINGLE WOUND that was the second model on the objctive against my Farseer and he won the game with that model being there...

But as usually, im rambling...

I really liked the Farseer + Doom combo! Gotta take Guide or Executioner instead of Fortune next time, no use for that really, cos i can use it only on the Farseer or the Rangers (far far way)...
Rangers were great with their sniper and infiltrate rule, always my favorite Eldar Troop.
Urien was a bit meh, i might switch him to a basic Haemie, the +1S for the Talos didn´t come in to play...do people use him?
Set of three Talos was great, proper shooting power and a REAL threat in CC too.
I try to drop the amount of drops (heh), but it won´t happen until my friend has built and painted my TANTALUS. Yes, i made the purchase Smile. Big blob of Grots is a threat, but also caused morale issues, because they.got.shot.a.lot.
I also was horrible remembering stuff in this game, so that also was an odd anomaly causing me maybe losing a Grot or two (remembered they had 3 wounds each...) and should have deployed WL on the table to start CP harvesting, but forgot that too, but hey, on with the rambling.
Mandrakes were awesome! Their shooting was subpar, but in CC they held the shooty units down and can throw down too, i really like em a lot.

All and all, i think i have something here, because when i get the relics and obsessions (for the Kabal of course, Prophets of Flesh for ever ese!) down, i just got to see if using planes or Ravagers is better...

As always feedback is needed (except the Talos loadout again, WYSIVYG in all tournaments in Finland) and i´ll try to update the ongoing test games here.

Make the weak suffer for our pleasure,

- LV
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RESEDAPRIME/videos
Lost Vyper
Kabalite Warrior
Lost Vyper

New 2000p Dark Eldar + Eldar for tournaments Empty
PostSubject: Re: New 2000p Dark Eldar + Eldar for tournaments   New 2000p Dark Eldar + Eldar for tournaments I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23 2018, 08:47

YEAH!

Next week facing the NEW Space Wolves with this list! Awesome! I´ll try to film a BATREP...

- LV
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RESEDAPRIME/videos

New 2000p Dark Eldar + Eldar for tournaments
Page 1 of 1