THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

1750 Maximum Soup list

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elfric
Kabalite Warrior
Elfric

1750 Maximum Soup list Empty
PostSubject: 1750 Maximum Soup list   1750 Maximum Soup list I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19 2018, 18:02

Hi guys. I have just been posting some questions in the Drukhari section on a soup list as I want to run some craft world for the first time. This is a list I have built to be as powerful and competitive as possible based on what I own (i'm happy to buy another ravager and the eldar units). The tournament is 1750 limit, games played over a 2 hours and 30 minutes time frame.

The tournie will have some pretty good players, one of them is in the top 15 UK players.

Ulthwe Supreme Command Detachment:
Eldrad with Shuriken pistol, Staff of Ulthramar and Witchblade
Farseer on Skyrunner with Shuriken pistol and singing spear
Warlock on Skyrunner with Shuriken pistol and singing spear

Blackheart Vanguard Detachment:
447pts
Archon with Venom Blade, Splinter pistol
Ravager with triple dissie

Soaring Spite Battalion:
938pts
Shadowseer with shuriken pistol and mistave
Troupe Master with Fusion pistol and Caress
5 x Troupe with 4 fusion pistols
5 x Troupe with 4 fusion pistols
5 x Troupe with 1 Harlequins kiss
5 x Skyweaver with Haywire Cannons and Zephyrglaive
1 x Starweaver (transport)
1 x Strweaver (transport)

This gives me 10 CP. I have gone for a very fast, very ranged firepower army here with quite a bit of psychic power. The Quins with fusion pistols will be loaded into the cars and then moved 16' + auto advance for 28 inch threat range (no penalty to shooting). The Ravagers will be just hammering shots with the Archon re-rolling hits and wound from range and the Eldar will be acting as Force Multipliers.

I haven't used Craftworld before so i have less than a month to get experience, and I am a little concerned with a Footslogging Eldrad in such a fast list. I can only go 5 skyweavers due to points, however I was wondering whether to swap out the Vanguard for Urien and 3 PoF pain engines (which would allow me to get a 6th Skyweaver).

Opinions gents? How does this look? I know there will be Knights, IG soup and Demon primarchs definitely going to this.

Back to top Go down

1750 Maximum Soup list
Page 1 of 1