THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Returning from realspace at long last.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord K'shaic
Slave
Lord K'shaic

Returning from realspace at long last. Empty
PostSubject: Returning from realspace at long last.   Returning from realspace at long last. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16 2019, 01:57

Greetings denizens of Commorragh, I, Lord K'shaic, have finally returned after years of raiding realspace like a Corsair.

Sadly, I return empty handed, and with but a fraction of the forces I once commanded. However, the lessons learned and wisdom gained will prove most invaluable moving forward in life.

Despite the tragedy these past few years were, my Warriors remained uncannily loyal, following me from a frigid world known as 'Iowa', to a quite temperate one named 'California', and finally to a rather warm one named 'Texas.'

Those three years were tough, and losses high, but we pulled through to make it home.

Currently my armor is being repainted to a nice crimson with some gold embellishments. Oh yes, I did forget to mention that we joined the Ynnari whilst we were away.

Some of my Warriors and Wyches are also gearing up for a kill team operation, which should prove quite enjoyable.

It is good to be back.

Returning from realspace at long last. 20190215-192832

"You think to challenge me, pitiful human? I, the bane of empires, the father of pain? Let me educate you; I need a new pet..."
Back to top Go down
Jimsolo
Dracon
Jimsolo

PostSubject: Re: Returning from realspace at long last.   Returning from realspace at long last. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16 2019, 08:13

Welcome back!

Grats on getting the hell out of Iowa, lol.

Dunno if you keep up on the lore, but if you're interested in the Kabal of the Bladed Lotus, you might want to check out Inferno! (vol 2). The Bladed Lotus are front-and-center in one of the stories.
Back to top Go down
Lord K'shaic
Slave
Lord K'shaic

PostSubject: Re: Returning from realspace at long last.   Returning from realspace at long last. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16 2019, 11:35

Very awesome! Will have to give it a look. To be honest, I had no clue Inferno! was back from the grave, haha.

"You think to challenge me, pitiful human? I, the bane of empires, the father of pain? Let me educate you; I need a new pet..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning from realspace at long last.   Returning from realspace at long last. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Returning from realspace at long last.
Page 1 of 1