THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

DOOM Psychic Power to buff Ynnari?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Void Prince
Hellion
Void Prince

DOOM Psychic Power to buff Ynnari?  Empty
PostSubject: DOOM Psychic Power to buff Ynnari?    DOOM Psychic Power to buff Ynnari?  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01 2019, 10:33

In an earlier topic I seem to recall it was suggested (or I may have mis-remembered)  that this was possible? If so could someone please clarify how this works i.e given the recent FAQ on this subject? I appreciate that a Ynnari Psyker can't actually take DOOM as a power so it would be from a separate CWE source. If it revolves around Keywords/Factions I have to admit I do sometimes struggle with the mechanics of it scratch
Back to top Go down
Gizamaluke
Sybarite
Gizamaluke

PostSubject: Re: DOOM Psychic Power to buff Ynnari?    DOOM Psychic Power to buff Ynnari?  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01 2019, 12:34

The index says you cantDOOM Psychic Power to buff Ynnari?  20190610
Back to top Go down
Void Prince
Hellion
Void Prince

PostSubject: Re: DOOM Psychic Power to buff Ynnari?    DOOM Psychic Power to buff Ynnari?  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01 2019, 12:39

Cheers for that Gizamaluke.

I do not have the mag to hand so I have just been going off the topic information.
Back to top Go down
Gizamaluke
Sybarite
Gizamaluke

PostSubject: Re: DOOM Psychic Power to buff Ynnari?    DOOM Psychic Power to buff Ynnari?  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01 2019, 12:45

No worries mate, if I get chance I'll upload the pdf to the web and send a link on here.
Back to top Go down
Burnage
Incubi
Burnage

PostSubject: Re: DOOM Psychic Power to buff Ynnari?    DOOM Psychic Power to buff Ynnari?  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01 2019, 12:47

Some of the discussion about Ynnari might be a bit confusing here, because although Doom itself doesn't work for them, they have a Doom-like psychic power and stratagem which sometimes just get referred to as Doom.
Back to top Go down
Void Prince
Hellion
Void Prince

PostSubject: Re: DOOM Psychic Power to buff Ynnari?    DOOM Psychic Power to buff Ynnari?  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01 2019, 12:58

Many thanks for the clarification. So we have a Pseudo DOOM :-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DOOM Psychic Power to buff Ynnari?    DOOM Psychic Power to buff Ynnari?  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DOOM Psychic Power to buff Ynnari?
Page 1 of 1