THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Drukhari Character in Blackstone Fortress. But no model. Not playable.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Squidmaster
Klaivex
Squidmaster

Drukhari Character in Blackstone Fortress. But no model. Not playable. Empty
PostSubject: Drukhari Character in Blackstone Fortress. But no model. Not playable.   Drukhari Character in Blackstone Fortress. But no model. Not playable. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03 2019, 14:30

From today's preview:
https://www.warhammer-community.com/2019/07/03/blackstone-fortress-a-look-at-traitor-commandgw-homepage-post-2/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Facebook&utm_campaign=40k&utm_content=40ktraitorcommand030719&fbclid=IwAR3jmYziE0twnPC9WKKzl95-IxCKE_VSmP1m0a3bSDHLTILIRTSNf5ysYZ8

Eye of Vect
Also included is a new spaceship, the Eye of Vect, captained by the Drukhari pirate Veth Rayden, who brought the news of the Grendish 82nd back to Precipice. This new ship has a support ability that allows an explorer to change one of their activation dice or an unused destiny dice to a ‘6’. However, each time this ability is used a debt counter is placed on the ship. After an expedition, this debt must be paid, either in archeotech or suffering – if an explorer hasn’t traded enough treasure, they start their next expedition with a Soul Price card.

Drukhari Character in Blackstone Fortress. But no model. Not playable. 3BS-TC-soulprice

And thats it.

http://www.escelionfilms.com
AzraeI
Wych
AzraeI

PostSubject: Re: Drukhari Character in Blackstone Fortress. But no model. Not playable.   Drukhari Character in Blackstone Fortress. But no model. Not playable. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03 2019, 17:09

GW truly hates us
Back to top Go down
Archon_91
Wych
Archon_91

PostSubject: Re: Drukhari Character in Blackstone Fortress. But no model. Not playable.   Drukhari Character in Blackstone Fortress. But no model. Not playable. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03 2019, 20:35

Mmm I expect this to be a truly suffering inducing tease into what we are gonna get as our lord of war model ... it seems GW truly embraces the sadistic nature of the druhkari when it comes to showing Drukhari players cool things everyone else gets and hinting that we are gonna get cool stuff to, handing us a beautifully wrapped box with a nice bow and a card saying "it's awesome, we promise!" Then shouting "PSYCH!!!" As we excitedly open the box to find an I.O.U not made out to them from us and the cost of opening the box is more and more of what made the army fun and unique ... like the price for being included in 7th edition was most of our named characters, and the price for 8th was weapon options and elite choices ... ... ... I'll end that there and just have fun speculating what table top rules for the "Eye of Vect" could be
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drukhari Character in Blackstone Fortress. But no model. Not playable.   Drukhari Character in Blackstone Fortress. But no model. Not playable. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drukhari Character in Blackstone Fortress. But no model. Not playable.
Page 1 of 1