THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Long time lurker.. Couldn't resist!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pippolele
Hellion
Pippolele

Long time lurker.. Couldn't resist!  Empty
PostSubject: Long time lurker.. Couldn't resist!    Long time lurker.. Couldn't resist!  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21 2019, 20:04

Hi all!

I've been a long time lurker of these boards and finally couldn't resist: I had to join the discussions

What am I up to:
Currently stripping, magnetizing, converting, re-assembling and painting a 2500 pts Blood Angels force I collected over the course of 3rd to 5th edition scratch

What brings me to these boards:
I absolutely love the Kabal and Cult models.  I love you
I own a start collecting box of each plus a gangs of Commoragh box. Everything is still on sprues.

My secret project:
Converting an Akhelian Leviadon into a Tantalus!  elephant

Funny fact:
The closest Warhammer player I can find in my area is 3 hours flight away. Can you beat that? (I hope you don't!  pale)
Back to top Go down
Faitherun
Sybarite
Faitherun

PostSubject: Re: Long time lurker.. Couldn't resist!    Long time lurker.. Couldn't resist!  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22 2019, 22:17

Welcome Pippolele - hope you enjoy the boards... also, it sounds like you need to start getting some of your neighbors into the plastic crack so you have someone to play with
Back to top Go down
Pippolele
Hellion
Pippolele

PostSubject: Re: Long time lurker.. Couldn't resist!    Long time lurker.. Couldn't resist!  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22 2019, 22:37

Indeed I should!
I live in the middle east so everybody is already addicted to oil: I just need to convince them to refine it into sprues rather than gasoline!
Back to top Go down
Archon Rievect
Kabalite Warrior
Archon Rievect

PostSubject: Re: Long time lurker.. Couldn't resist!    Long time lurker.. Couldn't resist!  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02 2019, 18:01

HA! great post!, Welcome to the dark city.

I hope you find useful info here and such. Alas, there is not as much posting and goings on here as in the past and I am not sure why... I admit I am not a huge poster but always found it cool to come and read thru the sub forums..... Not sure if that many less people play DE or what...
Back to top Go down
Lord Asvaldir
Hekatrix
Lord Asvaldir

PostSubject: Re: Long time lurker.. Couldn't resist!    Long time lurker.. Couldn't resist!  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04 2019, 01:44

I'm fairly certain it has nothing to do with the state of Dark Eldar, and a great deal to do with the slow demise of forums in recent years due to social media like Reddit taking their place.

PostSubject: Re: Long time lurker.. Couldn't resist!    Long time lurker.. Couldn't resist!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Long time lurker.. Couldn't resist!
Page 1 of 1