THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Long Time Victim, First Time Raider

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
B3@$tM@5t3r
Slave
B3@$tM@5t3r

Long Time Victim, First Time Raider Empty
PostSubject: Long Time Victim, First Time Raider   Long Time Victim, First Time Raider I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20 2013, 02:26

Howdy fellow Raiders!

I'm a veteran of 40k (17 years now) and my armies have been Space Wolves and Imperial Guard. A buddy of mine pretty much rage quit 40k when 6th edition showed up on shelves and I am became the custodian of his army, which is Dark Eldar.

Got bored of the IG/SW gig (too many people play those two) and decided to try out the xenos pirates. Loved the challenge and the the models. So, while I am in custody of his army I intend to get as decent as I can with it (maybe win a tourney?) and have a good time shredding the Imperials.

Look forward to learning!
Back to top Go down
Evil Space Elves
Haemonculus Ancient
Evil Space Elves

Long Time Victim, First Time Raider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Time Victim, First Time Raider   Long Time Victim, First Time Raider I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20 2013, 03:21

Welcome! I'm an oldtimer as well and have played IG and SW's. Once you go DE you don't go back! Twisted Evil

My Dark Eldar Project Log
Back to top Go down

Long Time Victim, First Time Raider
Page 1 of 1