THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

What and when did GW release the latest dark eldar miniature?

Go down 
+11
RogueTheBat
dumpeal
Lord Asvaldir
Sarcron
False Son
CurstAlchemist
Soulless Samurai
Burnage
DevilDoll
Squidmaster
Calindor
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
dumpeal
Hekatrix
dumpeal

What and when did GW release the latest dark eldar miniature? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What and when did GW release the latest dark eldar miniature?   What and when did GW release the latest dark eldar miniature? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09 2019, 20:30

Kabal troops: standard kabalites as we know
Elite kabalites: kabalites in ghostplate, with splinter spear and dark spear (dark lance weapon that act like power weapons)

Wyches troops: standard wych as we know
Elite wyches: wyches with greater movement that carry anti-tank weapons.

Explanaition: give a complementary elite unit that will help mitigate the weakness of the troop units.
Back to top Go down
Lord Asvaldir
Hekatrix
Lord Asvaldir

PostSubject: Re: What and when did GW release the latest dark eldar miniature?   What and when did GW release the latest dark eldar miniature? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09 2019, 20:40

I really don't see the need for any sort of wyches to carry blasters when cults have access to razorwings and voidravens. That's all the anti-tank firepower you need right there, plus reavers can take blasters if you really want more, and you have raiders for more firepower.

Incubi
Soulless Samurai

PostSubject: Re: What and when did GW release the latest dark eldar miniature?   What and when did GW release the latest dark eldar miniature? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09 2019, 20:52

dumpeal wrote:
Elite kabalites: kabalites in ghostplate, with splinter spear and dark spear  (dark lance weapon that act like power weapons)

Are you thinking along the lines of Shining Spears? Where they basically have the same shooting and melee profile?

dumpeal
Hekatrix
dumpeal

PostSubject: Re: What and when did GW release the latest dark eldar miniature?   What and when did GW release the latest dark eldar miniature? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09 2019, 22:36

Soulless Samurai wrote:
dumpeal wrote:
Elite kabalites: kabalites in ghostplate, with splinter spear and dark spear  (dark lance weapon that act like power weapons)

Are you thinking along the lines of Shining Spears? Where they basically have the same shooting and melee profile?

I don't know eldar units well enough to tell. I was thinking of the custodes spear weapons that can shoot.
Back to top Go down
Soulless Samurai
Incubi
Soulless Samurai

PostSubject: Re: What and when did GW release the latest dark eldar miniature?   What and when did GW release the latest dark eldar miniature? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09 2019, 22:47

dumpeal wrote:
Soulless Samurai wrote:
dumpeal wrote:

I don't know eldar units well enough to tell. I was thinking of the custodes spear weapons that can shoot.

Ah. Yeah, something like that would be great. Twisted Evil

dumpeal
Hekatrix
dumpeal

PostSubject: Re: What and when did GW release the latest dark eldar miniature?   What and when did GW release the latest dark eldar miniature? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10 2019, 05:38

a strong melee unit with firepower. Low number of attack, some added protection. Something between kabalites and Incubi.
Back to top Go down
Darklord
Hellion
Darklord

PostSubject: Re: What and when did GW release the latest dark eldar miniature?   What and when did GW release the latest dark eldar miniature? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11 2019, 15:01

My wild wishes for new DE minatures:
Trueborn : Elite kabalites in ghostplate with W2 and ability to have +1 to bless
Or
Dracon Trueborn : Kabalite Character with W3 and one ability to have +1 to bless for friendly <Kabal> units within 6"

Bloodbride : Elite Wychs with W2, 5++ against ranged weapons and and ability to have at least AP2
Or
Syren Bloodbride : Wych Character with W3 and one ability to have at least PA2 for friendly <Cult> units within 6"

In bonus
Stratagem : Command throne
For 1-2 PC choose one Raider or one Venom. Units can use Heros aura from this transport.: Character with W3 and one ability to have +1 to bless for friendly <Kabal> units within 6"

And for our 3 fast attack units :
Scourges : Character with W3 and one ability to move after shoot for friendly Scourges units within 6"

Hellions: Character with W3 and one ability to add 3" in charge move for friendly Hellions units within 6"

Reavers : Character with W3 and one ability to have Jink (5++ against ranged weapons) for friendly reavers units within 6"

And
Back to top Go down
Lord Asvaldir
Hekatrix
Lord Asvaldir

PostSubject: Re: What and when did GW release the latest dark eldar miniature?   What and when did GW release the latest dark eldar miniature? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11 2019, 16:05

That's quite the extravagant wishlist. I'd just settle for jetbike/skyboard succubus, winged archons and a couple more wargear choices for each character, and/or buff some current wargear like huskblades and archite glaives.

Hekatrix
dumpeal

PostSubject: Re: What and when did GW release the latest dark eldar miniature?   What and when did GW release the latest dark eldar miniature? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11 2019, 20:09

Lord Asvaldir wrote:
That's quite the extravagant wishlist. I'd just settle for jetbike/skyboard succubus, winged archons and a couple more wargear choices for each character, and/or buff some current wargear like huskblades and archite glaives.

We won't have that either. Better have fun and imagine new units.
Back to top Go down
Lord Asvaldir
Hekatrix
Lord Asvaldir

PostSubject: Re: What and when did GW release the latest dark eldar miniature?   What and when did GW release the latest dark eldar miniature? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11 2019, 22:52

It's a wishlist for stuff that's likely not going to come out, to each their own.

Hellion
Darklord

PostSubject: Re: What and when did GW release the latest dark eldar miniature?   What and when did GW release the latest dark eldar miniature? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12 2019, 10:14

Lord Asvaldir wrote:
That's quite the extravagant wishlist
Yes! My wishlist is extravagant  and I assume that.
It was fun to imagine it.

Lord Asvaldir wrote:
. I'd just settle for jetbike/skyboard succubus, winged archons and a couple more wargear choices for each character,
That remember me the winged archon I read in The Patch of Renegate.
But I don't believe GW give us this gift.

Lord Asvaldir wrote:
and/or buff some current wargear like huskblades and archite glaives.
I 'm agree with you
I think this two Character weapons need more "piquant"
For example : huskblades : on wound roll of 6+  Damage D6 instead D3 or +1 MW.
                  archite glaives : Damage 2 and no -1 on hit roll

This V8 codexe are better than V5 and the poor V7.
But some units (like succubus and archon ) need just a little rules update.
Back to top Go down
Lord Asvaldir
Hekatrix
Lord Asvaldir

PostSubject: Re: What and when did GW release the latest dark eldar miniature?   What and when did GW release the latest dark eldar miniature? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12 2019, 16:00

D6 damage on to wound rolls of 6s would be nice, decent way to make up for the loss of instant death. The alternative could be +6 to wound turns the damage to d3 mortal wounds.

Yeah the glaive needs to lose the -1 and have 2 damage, or give it say 3 damage and keep the -1. Flat 1 damage on a character that should be a good duelist is just wrong.

I do agree though, overall our codex is in a good place.

Slave
RogueTheBat

PostSubject: Re: What and when did GW release the latest dark eldar miniature?   What and when did GW release the latest dark eldar miniature? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07 2020, 10:40

Darklord wrote:
Trueborn : Elite kabalites in ghostplate with W2 and ability to have +1 to bless

Trueborn models would be pretty cool, some were between kabalite warriors and Scourge. Aren't we getting a new wyche model or something from the previews?
Back to top Go down
harlokin
Kabalite Warrior
harlokin

PostSubject: Re: What and when did GW release the latest dark eldar miniature?   What and when did GW release the latest dark eldar miniature? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07 2020, 11:28

RogueTheBat wrote:
Darklord wrote:

Trueborn models would be pretty cool, some were between kabalite warriors and Scourge. Aren't we getting a new wyche model or something from the previews?

It looks very likely to be Lelith Hesperax in plastic.

I'd like to see 'new Incubi' sized Trueborn, with bits to make a new Archon included in the kit. Twisted Evil

Kabal of the Mon-Keigh's Paw
Coven of the Screaming Statues
Cult of Veiled Malice
Back to top Go down
Darklord
Hellion
Darklord

PostSubject: Re: What and when did GW release the latest dark eldar miniature?   What and when did GW release the latest dark eldar miniature? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07 2020, 13:20

Since Trueborn are become Legend units, I 'm sure GW aborded to make us new units (and I will really hope I was wrong).

I feel their Drukhari project is only to replace "Failcast" models, like the overdressed Lelith Hesperax.

Today I am just curious to know more about our future weapons rules.

Back to top Go down
amishprn86
Archon
amishprn86

PostSubject: Re: What and when did GW release the latest dark eldar miniature?   What and when did GW release the latest dark eldar miniature? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07 2020, 14:21

We won't get Trueborn, we have enough diversity and enough Finecast for them to just go that route. And I'd rather get another HQ or 2 than Trueborn.

Drukhari: 10k+
SoB: 3k
AoS: BoC 9k, CoS 3k
Back to top Go down
Denegaar
Hellion
Denegaar

PostSubject: Re: What and when did GW release the latest dark eldar miniature?   What and when did GW release the latest dark eldar miniature? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07 2020, 14:23

On Saturday 12th there's a Warhammer reveal (talking about new codexes) and they hinted that maybe they show a couple new minis. Maybe we are lucky and we get to see that Lelith.
Back to top Go down
amishprn86
Archon
amishprn86

PostSubject: Re: What and when did GW release the latest dark eldar miniature?   What and when did GW release the latest dark eldar miniature? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07 2020, 14:57

Its about Marines and Necrons so i doubt it will be DE. But if it is cool.

Drukhari: 10k+
SoB: 3k
AoS: BoC 9k, CoS 3k
Back to top Go down
Denegaar
Hellion
Denegaar

PostSubject: Re: What and when did GW release the latest dark eldar miniature?   What and when did GW release the latest dark eldar miniature? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07 2020, 19:05

They said "and you'll see what's next" or something like that. And they'll showing some minis, but I guess that's the Silent King and such.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What and when did GW release the latest dark eldar miniature?   What and when did GW release the latest dark eldar miniature? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What and when did GW release the latest dark eldar miniature?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2