THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

1000 point army to play

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hunter_SWC
Slave

1000 point army to play Empty
PostSubject: 1000 point army to play   1000 point army to play I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04 2011, 11:17

Hi
I`m a new DE player , well, i`m a new W40k player , have got no clue about how to play with DE ,and would like to start, with a small but yet quite pleasurable army to play. I have access to all figs , but don`t wanna spend money on something stupid . So far i have : DE battleforce (10 wyches, hex with agoniser and blast pistol - 10 warriors ,dark lance,Sybarite with agoniser , 3 reavers with heat lance , Raider ) and Talos ( with Ichor injector , cc weapon and haywire blaster) and 5 Scourges with DL and haywire blaster ) .
They all glued , but i can try to modifi them . I would like to use Incubi as well. PLEASE . can U help , i just want some fun ! Can try wit 1k and 1,5k list army ! Thx for help
Back to top Go down
Kesharq
Kabalite Warrior
Kesharq

PostSubject: Re: 1000 point army to play   1000 point army to play I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04 2011, 11:57

Blastpistol on Hekatrix is not worth it - get haywire-grenades instead - far better! Clipping the Blastpistol + glueing a splinterpistol should be easy.

Scourges with DL immobilizes that unit. Any chance to get a second Haywireblaster?

Talos: better take the chainflail instead of the ichor injector - more attacks might destroy multi-wound units better

Perhaps you should use your Sybarite w/ Agonizer as your Archon (until you decide to buy the miniature)

approx points right now: ca. 600

Now you have to decide how to play: shooty or close combat? WWP or Venom/Raider-spam? Kabal, Coven or Cult?

Slave

PostSubject: Re: 1000 point army to play   1000 point army to play I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04 2011, 14:50

Thx
I think i will be able to make all the changes .
Would like to use the Incubi as well. Thinking about close combat and maybe WWP :/
Dont know , cos i never seen any game with DE , but heard the have good shooting weapons
I`ts not a tournament army , just want to put all the nice models in one army ( if this is possible )
Back to top Go down
Hunter_SWC
Slave

PostSubject: Re: 1000 point army to play   1000 point army to play I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10 2011, 11:47

I will try something like this :

HQ
Archon + Husk blade + Soul trap 105

Elites
5 Incubi 100

Troops
10 Kabalite + DL + Blaster
Raider + Night Shildes 200

9 Wyches + 2 hydra gauntlets 230
1 Hekatrix + Agonizer
Hyewire granades
1 Raider + night shield

Fast Attack
5 Scourges + HW 130
6 Reavers + 2 Heat lances 156

Heavy
Talos + Haywire + CCW 120

BUT , it`s 1041 . How i can reduce this list ?? Any ideas ?? Would like to use Talos ( even as a bullet magnet) , or maybe a bit different way ( would like to keep a Scourges , can get rid of Reavers ) It`s only for fun play , no Tournament list. Any sugestion ? Please . Cheers 4 help :p

Santa's naughty list - do not post the cost of individual upgrades and weapons. Claus.
Back to top Go down
trikk
Hellion
trikk

PostSubject: Re: 1000 point army to play   1000 point army to play I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10 2011, 15:17

5 incubi cost 110, and not 100
Change the DL on the warriors for a splinter cannon (15 points)
Drop wych weapons and a wych (30 points)
Back to top Go down
Eldur
Sybarite
Eldur

PostSubject: Re: 1000 point army to play   1000 point army to play I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11 2011, 01:57

Now you have wyches and warriors in raiders, scourges, and reavers. On the other hand, Incubi on foot and Talos... I wouldn't take Incubi on foot... better in a venom or even a raider. The other option is an Haemonculus with webway portal... Anyway, you should erase something from the list first. The choice is yours!!

...and if you're not paying for a shadow field on your Archon, then you'll better change it for a Succubus with Agoniser... cheap and killy (in fact the most efficient MEQ killer for the points, and with a 4++ save in combat!)

Eldur project log for Dark Eldar and Eldar
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1000 point army to play   1000 point army to play I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1000 point army to play
Page 1 of 1