THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Inherited a Dark Kabal

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yorgy_Darkwing
Slave
Yorgy_Darkwing

Inherited a Dark Kabal  Empty
PostSubject: Inherited a Dark Kabal    Inherited a Dark Kabal  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27 2019, 14:02

Hello Everyone!

Recently a close friend of mine changed armies and decided to leave his half finished, mostly sprue bound army to my hands. I've been roaming around the internet looking for somewhere to get tips and tricks on how to field an army effectively. Long story short I ended up here and started haunting to forums until I decided to go ahead and create a profile. I have assembled the bulk of what wasn't, creating my own Archon because the current plastic one is... okay...ish?
Hopefully I can roam around here and pick up some cool ideas, seeing I have no idea how I want to go about painting them

Inherited a Dark Kabal  20190913

Inherited a Dark Kabal  20190914

Inherited a Dark Kabal  20190915
Back to top Go down
CurstAlchemist
Wych
CurstAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Inherited a Dark Kabal    Inherited a Dark Kabal  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27 2019, 19:36

Got to love some of those classic 3rd edition miniatures. Welcome to the Dark City.
Back to top Go down
Serpent Fly
Hellion
Serpent Fly

PostSubject: Re: Inherited a Dark Kabal    Inherited a Dark Kabal  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28 2019, 16:27

I like your converted Archon, best way to make one in my opinion. Welcome to Commorragh!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inherited a Dark Kabal    Inherited a Dark Kabal  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inherited a Dark Kabal
Page 1 of 1