THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Alliance of agony and ynnari

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sumguy777
Kabalite Warrior
sumguy777

Alliance of agony and ynnari  Empty
PostSubject: Alliance of agony and ynnari    Alliance of agony and ynnari  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08 2020, 23:55

So has anyone else seen someone talking or saw this.

So take an archon as warlord, heamy if you want (whitch i would at the very least for prophets of flesh trait), then a ynnari detachment with a succubus.
Ro me it seems like the succubus would get a warlord trait(but from what army?)
And then you can take a ynnari trait as well with the ynnari stratagem.
If this works you can get an archon of black heart with labyine cunning, phophets of fleah 1d3 command point and a succubus with 5+ command point refund?
Back to top Go down
amishprn86
Archon
amishprn86

PostSubject: Re: Alliance of agony and ynnari    Alliance of agony and ynnari  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09 2020, 00:29

If your Archon is your WL and you have a DE detachment as well then you can use it. B.c it doesn't say the Archon needs to be a DE unit, it just needs to be your WL and you need a detachment to legally unit the stratagem. But if your succubus is Ynnari it needs to pick the Ynnari WL trait.

Drukhari: 10k+
SoB: 3k
AoS: BoC 9k, CoS 3k
Back to top Go down
Burnage
Incubi
Burnage

PostSubject: Re: Alliance of agony and ynnari    Alliance of agony and ynnari  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09 2020, 00:36

amishprn86 wrote:
If your Archon is your WL and you have a DE detachment as well then you can use it. B.c it doesn't say the Archon needs to be a DE unit, it just needs to be your WL and you need a detachment to legally unit the stratagem. But if your succubus is Ynnari it needs to pick the Ynnari WL trait.

I don't think this is quite correct. The Ynnari rules state that DE stratagems cannot be used to affect Ynnari units, even if they have the appropriate keyword. "Succubus" is a keyword in Alliance of Agony, but "Archon" isn't (since it's not bolded), so you can use the stratagem if your warlord is an Archon even if they're Ynnari but it won't affect Ynnari Succubi.

Being able to use it with an Ynnari Archon also feels like an oversight to me and I'm surprised it's not been FAQed.
Back to top Go down
amishprn86
Archon
amishprn86

PostSubject: Re: Alliance of agony and ynnari    Alliance of agony and ynnari  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09 2020, 13:47

You are correct, they have added the "affect part" int he new PA, its been a little bit from playing Ynnari and over looked that. But you can still give it to the Coven character, etc..

Drukhari: 10k+
SoB: 3k
AoS: BoC 9k, CoS 3k
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alliance of agony and ynnari    Alliance of agony and ynnari  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alliance of agony and ynnari
Page 1 of 1