THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

How to kill haemonculus?

Go down 
+6
Deneris
Thor665
Azdrubael
Marquis Vaulkhere
Angrypeasant
Adaragron
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Adaragron
Slave
Adaragron

How to kill haemonculus? Empty
PostSubject: How to kill haemonculus?   How to kill haemonculus? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06 2011, 15:05

If you kill haemonculus, other haemonculi will use his remains to regenerate him.
The question is how burned, obliterated, annihilated, slashed, crushed, ripped apart and utterly killed haemonculus have to be so that other haemonculi could not regenerate him?
Back to top Go down
Angrypeasant
Hellion
Angrypeasant

PostSubject: Re: How to kill haemonculus?   How to kill haemonculus? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06 2011, 17:47

Hmm... I think that a Multi-Melta or a Heavy Flamer would not leave much in the way remaining to be regenerated. That being said, what Haemonculus worth his surgical equipment would not have a spare kidney or some brain tissue on ice... just in case something like that happened?

Skaven Blog
Back to top Go down
Adaragron
Slave
Adaragron

PostSubject: Re: How to kill haemonculus?   How to kill haemonculus? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06 2011, 19:06

didnt think about that spare tissue, you are probably right and i also thought about melta gun or something like that Smile

Kabalite Warrior
Marquis Vaulkhere

PostSubject: Re: How to kill haemonculus?   How to kill haemonculus? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06 2011, 19:11

I would place a high yield explosive |Most likely captured from a dying star| In the coven where the Haemonculi was and then detonate him and all his little buddies. If his freinds are dead there wont be anyone to regenerate him... Mwahahahaha

Azdrubael
Incubi
Azdrubael

PostSubject: Re: How to kill haemonculus?   How to kill haemonculus? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07 2011, 15:23

Whoever do this to any Coven will have a really interesting eternity to live...

Adaragron
Slave
Adaragron

PostSubject: Re: How to kill haemonculus?   How to kill haemonculus? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07 2011, 18:38

Blowing up a coven would be stupid because haemonculi are very important to commoragh, everyone of them. Archons and other rulers would not take lightly if someone blew up people who ensured their regeneration if they happen to die. If someone still would do it, i hope he or she likes pain, because there will be it, a lot...

Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: How to kill haemonculus?   How to kill haemonculus? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07 2011, 18:54

I imagine that the cellular regeneration tends not to require much - so clearly burning, acid, disintegration, and other such methods are needed to ensure a 'total' kill.

Though I think Haems certainly hold a unique place in the power structure of Commoragh - they are certainly not above being killed by Archons in my opinion. All the Archon would need is a Haem who is indifferent towards or hates the other Haem and 'bang' he has no worry about peeving off the Haem he's going to kill. There is nothing to suggest that Haems have a magical and cordial brotherhood, and I see that as the only thing that would prevent them from being part of the murder plays of the other DE.

Back to top Go down
Deneris
Hellion
Deneris

PostSubject: Re: How to kill haemonculus?   How to kill haemonculus? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07 2011, 20:11

I also imagine the average millenia-old Haemonculi has samples of himself in several areas of the Undercity in case of catastrophic explosion/implosion/accute splinter overdose...
Back to top Go down
Local_Ork
Fleshsculptor
Local_Ork

PostSubject: Re: How to kill haemonculus?   How to kill haemonculus? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07 2011, 22:06

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=5VdhaBgIq3o#t=117s

If You wear clown shoes, You don't need to clip Your toenails...
Back to top Go down
Beaviz81
In Exile

PostSubject: Re: How to kill haemonculus?   How to kill haemonculus? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27 2012, 19:20

They just clip off a finger, and regrow from that. You can evaporate the physical body of the Haemonculous from the face of the universe, he might still be resurrected from his little-finger.
Back to top Go down
Lady Malys
She Who Must Be Obeyed
Lady Malys

PostSubject: Re: How to kill haemonculus?   How to kill haemonculus? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31 2012, 01:17

Given that you somehow gathered all the little bits he or she may have stashed about the place, or someone else's place, then you could dissolve them in acid. Very, very powerful acid. Then either deposit the remains in the heart of a star (a proper star ...), or pour them directly into Commorragh's main sewer. Not so much because no-one wants to go down there to collect the remains of the remains, but because they would quickly be cross-contaminated so thoroughly by other DNA that it would be next to impossible to get a pure sample.

Back to top Go down
Aroshamash
Sybarite
Aroshamash

PostSubject: Re: How to kill haemonculus?   How to kill haemonculus? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31 2012, 06:59

It wouldn't be so simple as "just use this weapon". However, there would be a way to do it, using a more unconventional weapon, one that's quite common in Commoragh. Politics.

As others have said, the Haemonculi are saved by their easy access to flesh-crafting, so they can be regrown easily. Start up a campaign against him though, ruin his reputation, sabotage his projects, drive his allies away... and he's a sitting duck. Done properly, you wouldn't even have to pull the trigger, just make the right comment to the right person at the right time...

After all, a haemonculus with many servants and powerful friends always has a hideout he can regenerate in. A haemonculi with no allies, dead servants and who is on the run, on the other hand, is easy prey.

In Exile

PostSubject: Re: How to kill haemonculus?   How to kill haemonculus? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31 2012, 11:08

Hahaha Lady Malys. Ouf that was one revolting thought.

Of course it would depend on if the other Haemonculous would be willing to actually resurrect the Haemonculi or not.
Back to top Go down
Lady Malys
She Who Must Be Obeyed
Lady Malys

PostSubject: Re: How to kill haemonculus?   How to kill haemonculus? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31 2012, 16:02

Well, reading back I believe I just suggested that one flush the dead Haemonculus down the toilet.

But I think Aroshamash has it right; to get rid of a Haemonculus, you need to strip them of friends, allies and power base. You'd better be prepared to invest some time in this, but it's the surest method.

Back to top Go down
Beaviz81
In Exile

PostSubject: Re: How to kill haemonculus?   How to kill haemonculus? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31 2012, 16:15

It's simpler to just contaminate the DNA-material. Here bottle of DNA you have some Mon-Kieg DNA, some Ork DNA and some DNA from an animal I don't bother knowing the name of. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to kill haemonculus?   How to kill haemonculus? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to kill haemonculus?
Page 1 of 1