THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Look out Sir question

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pehldog63
Kabalite Warrior
pehldog63

Look out Sir question Empty
PostSubject: Look out Sir question   Look out Sir question I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25 2020, 13:58

I’m losing myself with different FAQs that have come out.. I’m reading up on my 9th rules bc my friends and I will be starting a campaign soon using tabletop simulator. When I‘M reading the look out sir rules, it seems a single Talos could provide look out sir to Haemonculus. Which I thought they could not.
• A friendly non-Character unit that contains 1 or more Vehicle or Monster models.
Am I missing something or did the faq the faq again?
Back to top Go down
fisheyes
Klaivex
fisheyes

PostSubject: Re: Look out Sir question   Look out Sir question I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25 2020, 17:19

They FAQ'ed the FAQ, Inception style.

Back to normal where 1 vehicle/monster can hide a character. But they removed the ability for Character monsters/vehicles to block other Chracters.

There was a really dumb interaction where two Character vehicles/monsters were un-targetable because they were each blocking the other. That has been removed.
Back to top Go down
pehldog63
Kabalite Warrior
pehldog63

PostSubject: Re: Look out Sir question   Look out Sir question I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27 2020, 18:59

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Look out Sir question   Look out Sir question I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Look out Sir question
Page 1 of 1