THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

haemonculus conversion using techpriest as body

Go down 
+5
Silverglade
fisheyes
Cavash
Squidmaster
krayd
9 posters
AuthorMessage
krayd
Hekatrix
krayd

haemonculus conversion using techpriest as body Empty
PostSubject: haemonculus conversion using techpriest as body   haemonculus conversion using techpriest as body I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08 2021, 14:55

I put this together using the admech techpriest dominus body as a base.

haemonculus conversion using techpriest as body 15836910

haemonculus conversion using techpriest as body 15883310

Ulven, Soulless Samurai, Kalmah and Smoke Frog like this post

Back to top Go down
Squidmaster
Klaivex
Squidmaster

PostSubject: Re: haemonculus conversion using techpriest as body   haemonculus conversion using techpriest as body I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09 2021, 09:37

I love it! Obviously it's going to be much arger than a regular Haemonculus (those Domini are bulky chaps) but it looks cool as a unique character.

http://www.escelionfilms.com
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: haemonculus conversion using techpriest as body   haemonculus conversion using techpriest as body I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09 2021, 10:12

Really cool conversion! The hunchback mad scientist look is great.

haemonculus conversion using techpriest as body YiVCUio
Back to top Go down
krayd
Hekatrix
krayd

PostSubject: Re: haemonculus conversion using techpriest as body   haemonculus conversion using techpriest as body I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09 2021, 16:23

Squidmaster wrote:
I love it! Obviously it's going to be much arger than a regular Haemonculus (those Domini are bulky chaps) but it looks cool as a unique character.

Luckily, it still fits (and is stable) on a 25mm base.
Back to top Go down
fisheyes
Klaivex
fisheyes

PostSubject: Re: haemonculus conversion using techpriest as body   haemonculus conversion using techpriest as body I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10 2021, 17:21

Strange, didnt think it would work out. It looks very good, I would say better than the standard model!
Back to top Go down
krayd
Hekatrix
krayd

PostSubject: Re: haemonculus conversion using techpriest as body   haemonculus conversion using techpriest as body I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11 2021, 14:41

I had seen one or two other attempts at this online, but they looked a little off to me, so I decided to take a crack at it myself. Theoretically, the tattered cloak and heavy body mods should lend itself well to a haemonculus conversation. Granted, this particular haemonculus is definitely one who has gone all-in on his biomechanical modifications.
Back to top Go down
Silverglade
Wych
Silverglade

PostSubject: Re: haemonculus conversion using techpriest as body   haemonculus conversion using techpriest as body I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12 2021, 13:53

Love it. I have a spare Dominus model actually. This could be a good use for him!!!
Back to top Go down
Azdrubael
Incubi
Azdrubael

PostSubject: Re: haemonculus conversion using techpriest as body   haemonculus conversion using techpriest as body I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18 2021, 10:20

Nice! Really nice!

Now i know what to do with all those leftover Dominus kits.

PartridgeKing
Sybarite
PartridgeKing

PostSubject: Re: haemonculus conversion using techpriest as body   haemonculus conversion using techpriest as body I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01 2021, 14:32

That's a great conversion! It's a shame the new codex doesn't allow give our Haemonculi options to represent the wargear you've got there though. Now I don't know whether I want a dominus for my Ad Mech or another Haemonculus conversion for the Coven!

A stitch in time, saves nine.

---

The Templar & The Alien - Battle Report

---

No Rest for the Wicked, a UK based Warhammer 40,000 LARP
Back to top Go down
krayd
Hekatrix
krayd

PostSubject: Re: haemonculus conversion using techpriest as body   haemonculus conversion using techpriest as body I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01 2021, 14:50

PartridgeKing wrote:
That's a great conversion! It's a shame the new codex doesn't allow give our Haemonculi options to represent the wargear you've got there though. Now I don't know whether I want a dominus for my Ad Mech or another Haemonculus conversion for the Coven!

Thanks! The lack of wargear options for the haemonculus really bites. After reading the Necron codex, I was expecting them to give haemonculi similar treatment to what they did with crypteks.

Well, I guess that hexrifle is now a really fancy stinger pistol, and the whip is part of his repertoire of 'haemonculus tools'.

PartridgeKing and harlokin like this post

Back to top Go down
Soulless Samurai
Incubi
Soulless Samurai

PostSubject: Re: haemonculus conversion using techpriest as body   haemonculus conversion using techpriest as body I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06 2021, 20:17

Oh that's very nice. The body is just perfect for a haemonculus.

The only thing I'm not sure about is the head. I hope I'm not stepping out of line by saying this but it looks slightly odd, possibly because of the shape of the cowl/neck.

I'm just wondering whether it would actually be the perfect shape for one of the Wych helmets if you cut off the bottom half (so that the upper 'dome' would be flush against the neck).

I hope you won't take this the wrong way as it still looks fantastic regardless. It was just something that occurred to me as I looked at it.

krayd
Hekatrix
krayd

PostSubject: Re: haemonculus conversion using techpriest as body   haemonculus conversion using techpriest as body I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06 2021, 21:02

Soulless Samurai wrote:

The only thing I'm not sure about is the head. I hope I'm not stepping out of line by saying this but it looks slightly odd, possibly because of the shape of the cowl/neck.

I'm just wondering whether it would actually be the perfect shape for one of the Wych helmets if you cut off the bottom half (so that the upper 'dome' would be flush against the neck).

I hope you won't take this the wrong way as it still looks fantastic regardless. It was just something that occurred to me as I looked at it.

I do think that either a wyche helmet or one of the fighter pilot helmets might work very well as a head for this type of conversion. It's just that I wanted my model to go for the bare-faced look, and this is what I got - though admittedly, it does result in a massive metal collar thing when doing that.
Back to top Go down
Soulless Samurai
Incubi
Soulless Samurai

PostSubject: Re: haemonculus conversion using techpriest as body   haemonculus conversion using techpriest as body I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07 2021, 00:00

krayd wrote:
Soulless Samurai wrote:

I do think that either a wyche helmet or one of the fighter pilot helmets might work very well as a head for this type of conversion. It's just that I wanted my model to go for the bare-faced look, and this is what I got - though admittedly, it does result in a massive metal collar thing when doing that.

That's entirely fair.

I just thought I'd mention it since it was the first thing I thought of when I saw the shape of the collar. Razz

Smoke Frog
Slave
Smoke Frog

PostSubject: Re: haemonculus conversion using techpriest as body   haemonculus conversion using techpriest as body I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27 2021, 14:50

Wow that is a fantastic conversion!

krayd likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: haemonculus conversion using techpriest as body   haemonculus conversion using techpriest as body I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

haemonculus conversion using techpriest as body
Page 1 of 1