THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Kabalite front body alternatives

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Void Prince
Hellion
Void Prince

Kabalite front body alternatives Empty
PostSubject: Kabalite front body alternatives   Kabalite front body alternatives I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10 2019, 12:12

Hi,

Long story but I have acquired a number of Kabalite sets of legs and rear torso pieces.  However, no front torso sections.

I appreciate I can get the missing parts from bits sellers but wondered the following. Does anyone have experience or has attempted to fit the front torso of a Hellion or Scourge model to a Kabalite rear torso section? If so is either or both a smooth fit? I realise the “look” will be somewhat different when compared with other Kabalite models but I can always justify it by using the explanation that the local Haemonculus has been at work!

Thanks for reading and for any feedback.
Back to top Go down
amishprn86
Archon
amishprn86

PostSubject: Re: Kabalite front body alternatives   Kabalite front body alternatives I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10 2019, 19:42

Hellion and Scourge work really well honestly. I change them out all the time (well did) for my corsairs.
Back to top Go down
Void Prince
Hellion
Void Prince

PostSubject: Re: Kabalite front body alternatives   Kabalite front body alternatives I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10 2019, 21:35

Hi, amishprn86. Thats really helpful to know, thanks for that.

I know that you have quite a large Corsairs army. I too have a much loved, but smaller, Corsairs force that was always really fun to play. I know we have some rules for them but really they are unplayable in the current META.
Back to top Go down
amishprn86
Archon
amishprn86

PostSubject: Re: Kabalite front body alternatives   Kabalite front body alternatives I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10 2019, 22:06

Yeah... They are sitting my cases atm. At least the Warp Hunter went down something like 130pts or w/e lol.

I have a good amount, but really just enough to play 2 versions of the army. 1 Foot, 1 vehicles

3 Princes (1 bike 2 not)
1 Void Dreamer
6 Barons (3 foot, 3 bikes)
20 Reavers
5 Cloud Dancers (3 Felarchs with Void Sabers)
3 Falcons
2 Wasps
2 Hornets
2 Warp Hunters
10 Balestrikes

All my Reavers and Balestrike are a mix of Wyches, Kabals, Scourges, Hellions with the Upgrade kite from FW, i used no Guardians.
Back to top Go down
amishprn86
Archon
amishprn86

PostSubject: Re: Kabalite front body alternatives   Kabalite front body alternatives I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10 2019, 22:17

Its hard to see, but the 3rd on to the right is a Hellion body, these are not painted, as i got the army built in 7th, played for about a year then 8th came out, my Warp hunters, hornets, wasps, vehicles basically and all bikes where painted at least.
Pic of a Hornet, Baron, and parts of the hornet, i custom made them:

Kabalite front body alternatives Jf75nei
Back to top Go down
Void Prince
Hellion
Void Prince

PostSubject: Re: Kabalite front body alternatives   Kabalite front body alternatives I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10 2019, 23:02

Love the pose for the Baron figure.

The Hornet conversions are also very clever. I scratch built my own using a Falcon hull as the basis for them.

All this talk has made me want to get my own force out of their boxes to remind myself what I am missing these days :-(
Back to top Go down
Soulless Samurai
Incubi
Soulless Samurai

PostSubject: Re: Kabalite front body alternatives   Kabalite front body alternatives I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12 2019, 00:21

I don't suppose there's been any news about FW releasing proper rules for Corsairs in 8th?

(By 'proper rules', I mean stuff for the actual HQs, Elites, Heavy Suppports etc. - not just rules for all of 3 units.)
Back to top Go down
amishprn86
Archon
amishprn86

PostSubject: Re: Kabalite front body alternatives   Kabalite front body alternatives I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12 2019, 05:32

Nope, FW is in the dark ages atm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kabalite front body alternatives   Kabalite front body alternatives I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kabalite front body alternatives
Page 1 of 1