THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Provisional 2k Tri-Patrol Double Cult List

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Glass Battleaxe
Kabalite Warrior
Glass Battleaxe

Provisional 2k Tri-Patrol Double Cult List Empty
PostSubject: Provisional 2k Tri-Patrol Double Cult List   Provisional 2k Tri-Patrol Double Cult List I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07 2021, 14:15

So, after hearing lots of great things about our new codex (particularly from a Cults perspective), I've written up a provisional 2k list to experiment with - this was written using Battlescribe, as I won't have the codex to hand for another few weeks, so there may be one or two errors to amend.

I should point out that this list is made on the assumption that Reavers are 20pts per model instead of 10pts (I'll put the points listed on Battlescribe in brackets) - if it turns out to be the latter, then I need to find another 120pts (which shouldn't be too much of a problem, as I have an abundance of Scourges). I should also point out that there are a few issues with Battlescribe that means the points are probably a bit lower than expected: main one being that it doesn't count Lelith as a Master Succubus for some reason, so I made the other Strife Succubus a Master to allow it on Battlescribe - but as I said, this is a rough list to give me an idea of what to work with.

So, without further ado, my Cults list:

3 Patrol Raiding Force - 1970pts - 11 CP

Patrol 1 - Cult of Strife - 0 CP

HQ

Lelith Hesperax - 90pts(?)
- Warlord: Blood Dancer
Succubus with Razorflails - 60pts
- Tolerated Ambition (-1 CP): Whirling Death (Strife)
- Relic: Dark Lotus Toxin
- Combat Drug: Grave Lotus (+1 S)

Troops
5 Bloodbrides (Hekatrix has Blast Pistol and Power Sword) - 70pts
10 Wyches (1 each of RF, S/I and HG; Hekatrix has Blast Pistol and Power Sword) - 130pts
10 Wyches (1 each of RF, S/I and HG; Hekatrix has Blast Pistol and Power Sword) - 130pts
- Combat Drugs: All units above have Grave Lotus (+1 S)

Fast Attack
10 Hellions (Helliarch has Hellglaive and PGL) - 175pts
- Combat Drug: Painbringer (+1 T)

Dedicated Transports
Raider with Dark Lance and PGL - 90pts
Raider with Disintegrator Cannon and PGL - 95pts
Venom with two Splinter Cannons - 85pts

Patrol 2 - Cult of Red Grief 1 - 0 CP

HQ

Master Succubus with Archite Glaive and Blast Pistol - 75pts
- Tolerated Ambition (-1 CP): Precision Blows
- Prizes from the Dark City (-1 CP): Blood Glaive
- Combat Drug: Adrenalight (+1 A on charge and HI)

Troops
5 Bloodbrides (Hekatrix has Agoniser and Splinter Pistol) - 65pts
- Combat Drug: Adrenalight (+1 A on charge or HI)

Fast Attack
6 Reavers (2 Heat Lances, 2 Grav-Talons, Arena Champion has Agoniser) - 155pts (95pts)
6 Reavers (2 Blasters, 2 Grav-Talons, Arena Champion has Power Sword) - 165pts (105pts)
- Combat Drugs: Both units have Splintermind (+1 BS and Ld)

Dedicated Transport
Venom with 2 Splinter Cannons - 85pts

Patrol 3 - Cult of Red Grief 2 - 0 CP

HQ

Succubus with Shardnet/Impaler - 60pts
- Combat Drug: Hypex (+2 Move)

Troops
10 Wyches (1 each of RF, S/I and HG; Hekatrix has Agoniser and Blast Pistol) - 130pts
10 Wyches (1 each of RF, S/I and HG; Hekatrix has Agoniser and Blast Pistol) - 130pts
- Combat Drugs: Both units have Adrenalight (+1 A on charge or HI)

Fast Attack
5 Hellions (Helliarch has Hellglaive and PGL) - 90pts
5 Hellions (Helliarch has Hellglaive and PGL) - 90pts
- Combat Drugs: Both units have Painbringer (+1 T)
Back to top Go down
fisheyes
Klaivex
fisheyes

PostSubject: Re: Provisional 2k Tri-Patrol Double Cult List   Provisional 2k Tri-Patrol Double Cult List I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07 2021, 14:26

Thats an interesting list. Dont think I have seen so many wyches in a single army Razz

With all those girls running around, you may want to consider swapping some of those venoms over to Raiders with Dark Lances. If you are low on anything, I think its multi-damage weapons.

You also did not include any Incubi. Honestly, they have been a MVP for me so far. 5 dudes are only 80 points, would really recommend them.

Lastly, you may want to have 1 big blob of either the Hellions or Reavers for the Evisorating Flyby Strat. Those Mortal Wounds are REALLY nasty, and should not be underestimated.

Otherwise this is looking real good.
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: Provisional 2k Tri-Patrol Double Cult List   Provisional 2k Tri-Patrol Double Cult List I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07 2021, 14:29

List looks nice but very light on AT, which might be a problem depending on your meta.

I'd also think about maybe swapping a few Wyches or Hellions over to max out your units of Bloodbrides instead, as they will probably be your biggest melee threats other than the Succubi.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Provisional 2k Tri-Patrol Double Cult List   Provisional 2k Tri-Patrol Double Cult List I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Provisional 2k Tri-Patrol Double Cult List
Page 1 of 1