THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

2k Tourny List

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SCP Yeeman
Sybarite

2k Tourny List Empty
PostSubject: 2k Tourny List   2k Tourny List I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14 2021, 16:24

With the Summer coming up, there are a few events that I will be attending and I want to try and iron out a list so I get to painting the models I need. I have played 5 games with the new book and have not lost yet with our great new book. I did only play 1 list and now I have created what I feel is a more refined list. Let me know what you all think.

Black Heart Patrol
Master Archon, Venom Blade, Blast Pistol
x10 Trueborn, x2 Blasters, Dark Lance, PGL, Blast Pistol
x5 Incubi
x5 Mandrakes
Ravager, x3 Lances, Shock Prow
Raider, Lance, Grisly
Raider, Lance, Grisly
Raider, Lance, Grisly
Raider, Lance, Grisly

Cult of Strife Patrol
Master Succubus, Triptych Whip, Precision Blows (+1 Attack)
x20 Wyches, Sharnet/Impaler, Blast Pistol (+1 strength)
x5 Incubi
x5 Mandrakes
x15 Hellions (Roll drugs)

Dark Techno Patrol
Drazhar (Warlord), Hatred Eternal
x5 Wracks, x2 Liquifyers
x5 Wracks, x2 Liquifyers
x5 Incubi
x5 Mandrakes

I like the different ways this army can score points, the different damage bands on units, and the secondaries we can score. It is obviously mobile and fast.
One thing I am thinking about is reducing the x20 Wyches to 15 and grabbing another 5 man squad of Wracks or Warriors. I have 5 spots open in transports. But, I like that 20 Wyches use the CoS strats really efficiently. Hyperstimm on 20 Wyches is great to bump them to strength 5, if they kill a unit, getting the 4++ is awesome, and fight twice on 20 wyches is better than 15. But, big footprint and 15 wyches is PL 9 so I could save a CP by putting them in Strategic Reserve rather than Webwaying them in with Hellions.

Would appreciate your thoughts.
Back to top Go down
fisheyes
Klaivex
fisheyes

2k Tourny List Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2k Tourny List   2k Tourny List I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14 2021, 16:51

Looks really good. Terrain will determine how well that 20 Wych unit holds up, but I think your on the right track for maximizing the CoS Strats. Those 20 gals should be able to rip apart even DA Termies with your reroll to wound/extra AP/double attack/attacking first.

Well done.
Back to top Go down

2k Tourny List
Page 1 of 1